Amazon coupon: $5 off $35 purchase (still available!)

Amazon Wishlist

If you haven’t done so yet, be sure to go get your $5 Off $35 Amazon Purchase Credit when you create a wish list at Amazon.com! You can choose to show the list only to yourself so that it’s now showing up on your friends’ Facebook feed.

You can use this credit on items sold by Amazon only through December 15, 2013.

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Psst! You could use this credit to get a discount on my new book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. Remember, when you pre-order my book, you can also download the exclusive freebie package with $125 worth of additional freebies and discounts.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

Comments

1. Wendy Andrews says

Hi, I’ve been trying this since yesterday. I have 3 wish lists two of which are shared, and the link (even after refreshing) states that I do not have any wishlists. Please advise.

• Kris says

Go under your account and find the “contact” amazon area. Do a live chat with them and they will credit it. It takes about 4 minutes. I had to do this yesterday but was really easy.

2. JK says

Just used this a few moments ago in addition to several swagbucks cards I’ve been saving. Great deal. Thanks!

• Heather says

I guess I’m going to end up losing out on this because when I try to share and claim it, it says that I’ve already claimed it (which I did), but then it won’t show up in my account anywhere, even after I put items in my cart that fit the criteria. And I can’t seem to figure out how to chat with anyone at Amazon. ??? Frustrated!

• allie s says

I looked and looked and looked for some sign that my account had been credited – it only shows up when you’re actually checking out for some reason!

3. caitie says

I used this and a fifteen dollar gift card from swagbucks to get a video game for my husband for Christmas! I spent $20 instead of the $60 he would have. I love gifts that save me money!