Here’s our Christmas Bucket List for 2014:
- Go ice-skating.
- Decorate Christmas cookies.
- Read Christmas books together.
- Go to a family movie together at the theater.
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights as a family.
- Go to Dollar Tree for a family shopping night to buy stocking stuffers.
We also scheduled these out on the calendar and everyone is excited for each of these things — and so am I!
Did you create your Christmas Bucket List? If so, I’d love to have you share your list or a link to your blog post (if you posted about it).