21 Days to a Simple Christmas: Day 10 {Update}

Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge

It’s Day 10 of the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge! Today we’re talking about creating a Christmas Bucket List.

Here’s our Christmas Bucket List for 2014:

• Go ice-skating.
  • Decorate Christmas cookies.
  • Read Christmas books together.
  • Go to a family movie together at the theater.
  • Drive around and look at Christmas lights as a family.
  • Go to Dollar Tree for a family shopping night to buy stocking stuffers.

We also scheduled these out on the calendar and everyone is excited for each of these things — and so am I!

Did you create your Christmas Bucket List? If so, I’d love to have you share your list or a link to your blog post (if you posted about it).

Comments

1. Diane L. says

We saw “It’s A Wonderful Life” at the theater last night, and on Saturday we’re going out to see the Christmas lights. I also made a snow angel on the front lawn just for fun!

Our Christmas bucket list includes: making gingerbread men cookies, going to see the new Hobbit movie, going to see Christmas lights, watching Christmas movies, reading Christmas books, and shopping as a family for our new Compassion child that we will be visiting next month!

Totally going shopping this weekend with my mother to get dollar store stocking stuffers! Money is tight this year but I know I can score some fun items at a good price and still keep up the tradition of having stockings.

4. Sara Heckaman says

This is our first year for a “Christmas Countdown,” or bucket list. I am most excited about our fancy candlelit dinner. We will wear our favorite outfits, use nice dishes and eat by candle light while listening to Christmas music :)

5. Steph says

We’d love to go ice skating but the two rinks within two hours of us cost $10 per person…that would be $60 for our family for 2 hours of skating! Is this a pretty normal price? Do you just chalk it up to being a rare treat?

6. Robin Schreiber says

Our family goes to a local garden they has wonderful lights and we also will go on a horse drawn carriage ride to see house decor! It is by far our family favorite!!