Walmart Black Friday Ad 2013

Walmart Black Friday

The Walmart Black Friday Ad has been released online. Thanks to Passion for Savings for sharing!

Here are some of the best deals from the Walmart Black Friday Ad:

HP 20-B323W All In One Desktop, $348
Sale Starts at 8pm Thursday
Features: 20″ Diagonal Display Area, 500GB Hard Drive, 4GB Memory

Laptop Deals

HP 14″ Laptop Touchscreen Computer, $278
Features: 500 GB Hard Drive, 4GB Memory and 14″ Touch Screen Display
1 Hour Guarantee from 6pm-7pm Thursday Night, Limit 1 per customer per item.

HP 15.6″ Laptop Computer, $178
Features: 15.6″ Screen 500 GB Hard Drive, 4GB Memory
Starts at 8pm Thursday

HP Pavilion 15-B129WM Touch Smart Laptop, $388
Sale Starts at 8pm Thursday
Features: 15.6″ Diagonal Display Area, 500 GB Hard Drive, 4GB Memory, Touch Screen

Tablet Deals

Little Tikes Kitchen, $50

Disney Princess Role Play Dresses, $10

TV Deals

23″ LED 720P HDTV, $75
Starts at 8pm Thursday

32″ LED 720p HDTV, $98
1 Hour Guarantee from 6pm-7pm Thursday Night, Limit 1 per customer per item.

40″ LED 1080p HDTV, $178
Starts at 8pm Thursday

50″ Emerson 1080p HDTV, $288
Starts at 8pm Thursday

DVD Deals

LG Blu-Ray Player, $38
1 Hour Guarantee from 6pm-7pm Thursday Night, Limit 1 per customer per item.

Video Game System Deals

Xbox 360 4GB Console, $99

Playstation 3 (PS3) The Last of Us Console Bundle, $199

Nintendo 2DS, $99

Video Game Accessories

Disney Infinity Starter Pack, $38.96

Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack, $38.96

Learning System Deals

Leap Frog LeapPad 2.0, $54

Vtech Mobigo 2 , $25
Sale Starts Thursday at 6pm.

Apple Products

iPad Mini 16 GB Wi-Fi, $299
Buy 1, Get a $100 Walmart Gift Card
$199 after gift Card
1 Hour Guarantee from 6pm-7pm Thursday Night, Limit 1 per customer per item.

See the full Walmart Black Friday Ad here.

Black Friday 2013

Comments

1. A.R says

Does anyone know about the particular model of Graco travel system shown in the AD?? how good is the quality?? Please share your inputs…. thank you

• Elisabeth says

You can look it up on Amazon and read the reviews. I was just looking up carseat/stroller combos a couple nights ago and saw this particular one on Target and Walmart’s websites. In my experience, Graco is a trustworthy brand worth purchasing. We’ve used their car seats and strollers before, and have loved them. I’m debating whether it’s worth fighting the crowd while being 9 months pregnant to get this deal, or just paying an extra 30-40 dollars and ordering it from Amazon… (This is baby #8, which is why we are having to get a new set – the old ones have worn out :). )

2. Jennifer says

Just purchased the V-tech Mobigo 2 last night at ToysRUs for 29.99 on sale. Worth beating the chaos at Walmart for a couple dollars more on sale.

• Heather says

I was just thinking the exact same thing :) I could do the $9.44 crock pot though just as a back up at that price for my freezer cooking days, but honestly could pass.

• Tiffany says

No guarantee as to whether they will be online or not. However, I noticed last year that the deals that I went to Walmart for Thursday night all went live online around 8am on Friday. I’m planning to just keep an eye online Friday morning and see. Not worth driving in with all the chaos of parking and customers and waiting in line for something they might not have!

3. Amanda says

Good deals, just remember these start on Thursday. On Thanksgiving. Employees are missing family time so you can shop. My husband is in retail management (another retailer, not Wal-Mart) and will be missing our family Thanksgiving dinner because he will have to work.

• Jennifer says

Amanda, I am sorry your husband has to miss Thanksgiving dinner because his employer is making him work. This is one of the many reasons I refuse to shop – even for good prices – on Thanksgiving. I refuse to support retailers making their employees miss important family time.

• Danielle says

Yep! Me too! I don’t care what they offer on Thanksgiving – I’m not shopping in stores until Friday or online! The stores should come to an agreement on what time to open on Friday if they want to compete. Holidays are the one thing that should be untouchable…. One thing to look forward to. A break to celebrate & rest with your family. Traditions to keep and pass on to our children. Yikes, big box stores – it makes me sad that you went there and stole Thanksgiving.

• Linda Shirley says

As a young mother, head of household, and sole support of three children, I can’t tell you how many times I cried because I was forced to work as a waitress at Denny’s Restaurant on Christmas and Thanksgiving, not to mention Easter. No work…no job. Then people complained bitterly because they had to wait 45 minutes for a table and another 45 minutes for their food.

Shame on business that force their employees to work on holidays against their will. Hospitals and police need a skeleton crew with others on standby but restaurants, movie theaters and shopping places do not have to be open.

• Luba says

Amanda, I am very sorry that your husband has to work and miss Thanksgiving. As our country gets away from God and commercialism and materialism increase, we will probably see more and more of this. My parents were born and raised in a Communist country, and they went to church *after* work on Christmas.

• Gem says

I have been working the holidays for years because of being in the medical field. I know every year I will have to work… I may complain but guess what… I know I have to work. It is a way of life and I am surprised how many complainers there are.