Today’s Swagbucks success story is from Nikki:
I’ve been a loyal Swagbucks user for several years. I’ve bought Christmas gifts, groceries, and more with the gift cards that I’ve earned in the past. But recently, I’ve turned my focus into DIY projects around the house.
I’m a full-time student, wife, and mother. Needless to say, I’m on a very tight budget.
My husband and I bought our starter home 15 years ago and never moved out. We’ve always lived paycheck to paycheck, and never had money left over to upgrade our house. Fast forward 17 years into our marriage, and now that we’ve learned a lot of things about budgeting and style, we have desire for changes and upgrades, but no budget for it.
That’s where Swagbucks comes in. Swagbucks allows me to buy light fixtures, windows, paint, and more to slowly upgrade my house.
I’m currently remodeling my children’s bathroom and my most recent purchase was a new bath exhaust fan. Because I had a $100 gift card from Swagbucks, I only had to pay $5.93 out of pocket! WOW!
My Daily Swagbucks earning tips:
- As soon as I wake up, I start the Swagbucks Mobile TV App.
- I have the Swagbucks Toolbar installed on all of my browsers and earn 1 point a day from that.
- I take the Daily Poll and NOSO every day.
- Search: I search using the Swagbuck tool bar on both my mobile devices & my computer.
- Encrave: play some videos & earn those Swagbucks! This feature is only available on a computer.
- I always check out Swagbucks Facebook page, Twitter, and Blog for codes that are worth several points.
- Shop & Earn: When I buy anything online, I always use the Shop & Earn link. Swagbucks awards vary but you can earn at least 1 swagbuck for every dollar you spend.
It generally takes me 3-4 months to earn 10,000 Swagbucks or a $100 gift card to my local home improvement store. But it is so worth it, when I can walk into my local home improvement store, and buy that big purchase and hardly have to pay anything out of pocket. I’m currently saving up to buy a new bathroom countertop!