CVS: Deals for the week of November 24-30, 2013

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to Passionate Penny Pincher for her help in compiling them:

Buy 1 Glade Plug In Scented Oil Warmer at $1.25, Get $1.25 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 printable
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Visine at $5.49, Get $4 ECB (Limit 1)
Use $4/1 printable
Stack with $3/1 printable
Free after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Children’s Advil 7 oz at $2.37, Get $2.37 after ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1.50/1 printable
Free after coupons and ECBs

Buy 2 Sparkle Single Paper Towel at $1, Get $1 ECB (Limit 1)
Use Buy One Get One Free printable
Free after ECB

Buy 1 Hersheys Single at $0.79, Get $0.79 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Hersheys Theater Box 4-6 oz at $0.99, Get $0.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Kraft Mac & Cheese at $0.99, Get $0.99 after ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Ricola Extra Strength Cough Drop 4 ct at $0.99, Get $0.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Advil Film Coated 4 ct at $0.99, Get $0.99 after ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 CVS Panty Liners 12 ct at $0.99, Get $0.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 CVS Training Pants 2 ct or Ultra Soft Cleansing Wipes 12 ct at $0.99 , Get $0.99 after ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 5 Gum 15 ct. at $1, Get $1 ECB (Limit 1)
Free after ECB

Buy 1 Orbit 14 ct gum at $1, Get $1 ECB (Limit 1)
Free after ECB

Buy 1 Home Laundry Detergent 20 oz at $1.79, Get $1.79 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 GUM Toothbrush 2 pack at $2, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Listerine Original, Cool Mint, Fresh Burst or Zero 500 mL or Pocketpacks 72 ct at $2.99, Get $2.99 ECBs (Limit 2)
Free after ECBs (you may have $2/1 coupons for the pocketpacks in your coupons)

Buy 2 Starbucks Refreshers 12 oz or DoubleShot at $1.50, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 CVS Anti-Diarrheal 12 ct at $4, Get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Mycratine Migraine Relief 2 oz at $4.99, Get $4.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Rescue Remedies Stress Relief at $7.79 , Get $7.79 after ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 CVS Probiotic 15 doses at $9.99, Get $9.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 CVS True Diabetes Meter at $12.99, Get $12.99 ECBs (Limit 1)

Buy 1 Colgate Multi pack Toothpaste or Toothbrush at $3.19, Get $3 ECBs Limit 2
$0.19 after ECBs

Buy 1 Chex Mix or Gardettos at $1.99, Get $1 ECB Limit 1
$0.99 after ECBs

Buy 1 Gillette Venus or Fusion Proglide Razor 1 ct at $5.99, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
$0.99 after ECBs

Buy 1 Right Guard Total Defense Xtreme Deodorant at $2.99, Get $2 ECBs Limit 1
Use $2/2 printable
$0.99 after coupon and ECBs

$75 in iTunes Gift Cards, Get $20 ECBs Limit 1

Other Deals In Ad

Pepsi Products 2-Liters – $0.69 Limit 5

Pepsi 12-pack – $3 12-packs Limit 6

Full List of Top Deals At CVS 11/27/13-11/29/13 Ad

Buy 1 Gum Toothbrush 2 pk. at $2, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)

Mars Single Candy Bar at $0.75, Get $.75 ECB Limit 1
Free after ECB

General Mills Cereals (Cheerios shown) at $2.87, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $0.75/1 printable
$0.12 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 4 Progresso Soup at $1.25, Get $1 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use 2 $0.50/2 printable or $1/4 from the 10/20 or 11/10 Smart Source
$0.75 each after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color Set $3.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 11/17 RedPlum insert
$0.99 after coupon and ECBs

Other Deals in Ad

CVS Batteries – $4.39
Use $4.39 coupon printing at the CVS coupon machine
Free after coupon

Purex at $6.49 – On Sale Buy 1 Get 2 Free
$2.16 each after sale

Ladies Fleece Robe – $4.88

Cottonelle 18 pk. Toilet Paper – $5.99
Use $0.50/1 coupon from the 11/10 SmartSource insert
$5.49 after coupon

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post that gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Find

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

Comments

• Jessica says

This is a short ad, so Sunday-Wednesday or Thursday. Then there is a separate Black Friday one. This one seems better than the Black Friday one.

1. TopPic says

The CVS ad is for 4 days Sunday 24th – Wed 27th. Also the limit “per the ad” for the GUM
    2pk toothbrush for the $2 extrabucks reward is 2 per household versus the one that is stated. I have the ad right in front of me.

The Right Guard transaction you showed has a $2/2 coupon but says to buy 1 and your math is as if you only bought 1.

2.99 x 2 = 5.98 – 2 ecb = 3.98 or 1.99 each

Is there a different coupons, for only one item?

• Rae says

The deal for the Right Guard is buy one get those ecb but if you choose to use the coupon, you get two and then get 2 at that $.99 price. The Hershey’s singles are now, Mars is on Thursday.

3. ShoppingFool says

If I’m not mistaken, without printing it but going from other reports, the visine $4/1 is not a CVS store coupon, it’s a mani coupon with a cvs logo. If someone prints and can check to see if the barcode starts with a four, that’d be great. If it does=cvs store coupon, if not=mani coupon.

There are 2 printable coupons, $4 is a CVS store coupon, $3 is a man. coupon. At my CVS, the Visines actually had a coupon on the pack, for $4, so I used 2 – $4 coupons for it! :)

• Rae says

It starts with a “0″ so I only used that one since I wasn’t sure if it truly was a store coupon (though it did say “CVS coupon” on top). But it still beeped when scanned even though I had the exact type and size as the coupon said and showed. They were giving me some trouble over it but finally pushed it through. Like I said it was exactly the same as on the coupon and I didn’t have any other coupons that I was using for Visine so I’m not sure why it didn’t work to begin with.

• Rae says

It might actually be three. I bought two this morning (because I had seen that it said limit of two on the tag) but on my receipt it didn’t say that my limit was reached. I bought one mac and cheese and it did the same thing so when I went back tonight, I got another box and it printed the ecb and said limit reached. I didn’t try another GUM though.

4. Mel says

In my individual view of the ad on CVS.com I saw an offer for $50 ecb when you purchase $150 Paypal Mastercard. Has anyone seen this? Tried it?

• Chris says

Just came back from my CVS in southwest Ohio. Just a heads up to a couple problems I had. The register would not take the Sparkle bogo coupon or the Advil childrens coupon. The cashier kept trying to say it was because of the ECBs making the item free, which I know is not how it works. I tried to explain it to her until my patience wore out and finally just took the coupons back and removed one of the Sparkles from my purchase. Also, I think some of the deals are regional. In my area the Listerine products that are $2.99 produce a $2 ECB, not a $2.99 ECB making the items .99, not free. Also, in my ad the Visine produces a $1.49 ECB, not a $4.00 ECB (the $4 is just the CVS coupon). I hope others have an easier time than I did! But overall there are still some fantastic deals to be had. ;)

• Liz says

Ugh, I had a cashier tell me something similar two weeks ago. I don’t know how they can be so sure they are right when they are so wrong. I’ll have the coupon policy with the part that SAYS free items can occur highlighted for her!

• Rae says

I bought two tonight. You can use them anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. It was $154.95 (or something like that) to put $150 on it. I did it twice because if you do it on the same transaction, you’ll get a $100 ecb which I did NOT want. My cashier (who is a new guy) was like “woooow, it printed a $50 ecb!” lol.

5. Denise says

Did my first CVS run today. It was a blast and I saved over $100.00!! Best was that I made friends with the cashier by grabbing her the freebies, so she was more than happy to handle my 4 transactions! Thanks so much!!!

6. Meg says

At my store (near Peoria, IL), the Sparkle paper towels and Kraft Mac & Cheese have a limit of 2 per household. I can do the GUM toothbrushes deal at least 2 times, but since I only actually did it once, I can’t say for certain if the limit is only 2 per household.

7. Lisa guyer says

Paypal prepaid MasterCard deal definitely DOES work! Put $150 on it and get $50 in ECB. It’s an unadvertised deal (but it’s on the weekly ad online). However, some people are saying it works twice. Online it says limit of 1 per household. I tried doing it twice and the ECB only printed the first time.

8. Natalie says

Loved this week’s deals!! I got 15 items for $10.39 and one of the items was a pack of Pampers!!!! Also, looking at my receipt, it DOESN’T say “offer limit reached” on my G-U-M Toothbrushes or Kraft Mac & Cheese.

9. WilliamB says

There’s another deal that I stumbled upon at CVS, that wasn’t on any of my usual online CVS deal sites.

Buy the following to get a lot of free toothpaste:
    1 package of 4 travel size Colgate for $3.50, get $3 ECB.
    AND
    1 Colgate Total Toothpaste, 4 – 4.2 oz – $3.00
    AND USE
    $2.50/1 Colgate from the coupon machine
    AND USE
    $1/2 Colgate product, from 11/24 SS (most coupon sites report $.50/1 but I got a $1/2).

I could have done better. Had I used the older $3/toothpaste coupon from the coupon machine (which I didn’t notice I had), this would have been a money-maker.

But I’m not complaining. With some work to get the amounts lined up, I bought a mix of things I needed and things that are great to donate (diapers! female sanitary items!) for $4.25 out of pocket, and came away with $6 in ECBs.

10. jessika says

This us good until nov 27. I didn’t believe it when i saw it but it you go tothe personal personalized cvs ad and look under prooumotions i believe. You can get $50 extra bucks by buying a prepaid mastercard pay pal card and loading $150 on it. Its $4.95 to activate. You make 45 i got mine todat. This is not in the flyer ad but you can view the deal online. Sorry about the typos my phone is acting up.