Target: Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy for just $4.18!

Fisher Price coupon

There’s a hot deal on the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy this week at Target. I can’t guarantee that your Target will have these marked down to $15.19, but it’s definitely worth checking on!$5.00 off Laugh & Learn™ Love to Play Puppy or Sis

Buy 1 Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Sis Puppy — price cut to $15.19
Use $5/1 Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy Coupon
Stack with use $5/1 Fisher Laugh & Learn Love to Play Sis Target Coupon (search for Laugh & Learn)
and stack with 10% Off Fisher-Price Target Cartwheel Coupon
$4.18 after coupons

Thanks, For the Mommas!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Jen says

Thank you for posting this deal! These sort of tips have really helped me prepare for Christmas. :)

2. Michelle Predmore says

You can stack all that together?? Has it changed from only one store and one manufacturer’s coupon? Thanks

• Michelle Predmore says

Thanks! I’ve been out of “the game” for awhile, but cannot pass this one up for my littlest!

• Tina says

The only problem I’ve ran into is: I print the coupon from the Target website and it is a manufacturer’s coupon so I cant stack. I haven’t tried this particular deal but it has happened on a few others. Am I doing something wrong or does this happen to others too? Some are target coupons and some are manufacturer?

• jennifer says

The target coupon specifies ‘sis’ and not puppy – has anybody tried it for the puppy?

3. Michelle says

Thank you! I stopped by Target today was able to pick up the last two. One for my granddaughters first birthday, and one for my daughter to stash in her “gift box”.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got one tonight. A friend is pregnant, so I’ll give it to her when she has her shower .. awesome deal!!!

5. Stephanie says

Thank you! My Target was all out of the “Sis” one and I grabbed the last “boy” one on the shelf, so I was only able to use one of the $5 off coupons. Still a decent deal for $10. Thank you!

6. Nicole says

help! I installed the software and still every time I try to print a coupon it doesnt work..it keeps trying to install it even though I already did like 3 times

7. Jerica says

This is indeed a great deal!! They were all sold out in my store but I was able to get a raincheck for 2 so when they do come back into stock I can get them at the same deal hopefully before the coupon expires.

8. Keri says

I was so mad! My target didn’t allow me to use both coupons, they said they stack but because both coupons say 1 coupon per customer the computer wouldn’t allow it. I still used my red card and cartwheel plus one of the coupons but didn’t get the deal I was hoping for. I even had a manager come over, but she was no help!