Today’s Swagbucks success story is from Lori:
I have been using Swagbucks for a few years now, but for much of that time, I wasn’t hardcore about it. I would watch a video here and there and get a few bucks a day for searching.
However, when I decided that I wanted to save up my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards to purchase a carpet cleaner, I decided to invest at least one hour a day into it, sometimes even more time at night when the kids were in bed.
Some of the fastest ways to earn Swagbucks were:
- Complete Surveys – I would aim to complete one or two a day. Most surveys are worth at least 50 Swagbucks.
- Swagbucks Mobile TV – I downloaded the app on my smartphone and would run the mobile tv until I reached my daily 50 points limit.
- Watch Swagbucks TV – I would watch videos at night.
- Print all coupons from coupons.com thru Swagbucks - you earn 10 bucks every time a coupon is redeemed.
- Daily Meter Goal – Swagbucks has a reward program where you have a daily goal and if you meet that goal daily for a week, a month, etc, you earn an extra bonus. For example, if I met my daily goal 30 days in a row, I would earn a monthly bonus of 300-500 extra Swagbucks.
There are so many ways to earn on Swagbucks and with putting in an hour every day, it didn’t take me long to earn enough to pay for our brand-new carpet cleaner!
This year, I am saving up for Christmas — my goal is to not spend any money on Christmas gifts!
Have you saved up and purchased something using your Swagbucks? If so, you could get a $50 gift card just for sharing your Swagbucks success stories with MoneySavingMom.com readers!