Swagbucks Paid For My Husband’s Wedding Ring

Ring

Today’s Swagbucks success story is from Lydia:

My fiance and I were on the search for the perfect wedding rings. We went to a local jeweler and picked out a white gold wedding band for my husband.

The price tag was $500. My fiance did not care about the metal, and I didn’t like the look of the ring.

The search continued, and we looked in another jewelry store. The tungsten and titanium rings were around $150… however, my fiance turned to Amazon.com and found a similar ring for only $25!

I had been earning Swagbucks by using Swagbucks.com as my homepage and as my main search engine. I also earned a fair number of Swagbucks by watching Swagbucks tv on my iPod touch (I just mute the iPod and let it do its thing).
So with those Swagbucks, we easily had enough to completely pay for the $25 ring! I love the ring that he purchased, and also love that Swagbucks paid for everything! -Lydia
Note to Lydia: Could you email me? There wasn’t an email address submitted with your post and we want to make sure you get your $50 Amazon gift card.

Comments

We took a very similar route with my Hubby’s ring. He didn’t want anything with designs or diamonds- our jewelry stores didn’t carry very many plain rings. We went online and he still loves his tungsten ring that we found. :-) since it was so inexpensive, we won’t feel guilty about replacing it if he ever changes his mind!

2. Kathryn Getsinger says

We bought our wedding rings on amazon too. We didnt use swagbucks, but we both have very pretty rings- his is titanium and mine is white gold with small diamonds- and we only spent about $100 total.

3. ashley says

We bought our wedding bands at Walmart (10 years ago) with gift cards some kind people had given us at a wedding shower! We just wanted plain gold bands, and it used less than $75 of gift cards for both bands. I was thrilled that we had done this when a couple of months after the wedding my husband lost his wedding band in the back yard while washing the dog! It wasn’t nearly as upsetting since we weren’t out hundreds of dollars.

We actually bought my husbands ring at the jeweler…and then he decided it was too small (even though we had gotten it sized, it really was a bit tight on him) and you can’t get tungsten (or titanium -it was one of those too) resized! So we bought one online at Tanga for like $15. Looks just as nice as his expensive one!

5. Sarah G. says

What a great deal! Why pay hundreds when you can get it for so much less? :)

Quick question….I submitted a Swagbucks story almost 6 weeks ago through email and haven’t heard back – was I supposed to use the form on this website instead of email? Or does it not make a difference?

We have a pretty big backlog of stories right now and are slowly working through them. However, if you submitted via email and didn’t hear back, that either means it’s in queue or I didn’t get it. Can you let me know what the title was and I’ll check to see if it’s in queue?

Thanks so much!

• Sarah G. says

Title of the email was Guest Post Submission – Swagbucks Success Story, and the title of the post was Swagbucks helped buy my refrigerator. :D Thanks for checking! I thought you probably had a ton to go through, but I just wanted to check as I was unsure in the beginning which method was the best to use.

I just checked and it’s in queue. It may be 3-4 months before it’s posted, but it will be posted — eventually. :) Thanks so much for checking and for your patience!

So awesome! I’ve been wanting to get my hubby a titanium ring to replace his lost gold one, but they’re so cheap on amazon, I wasn’t sure it was the “real deal”.