Staples: Back to School Deals for the week of July 7-13, 2013

And believe it or not, back to school sales have started! Here are some of the best deals at Staples this coming week:

$0.01 Deals

Staples Cap Erasers 12pk (limit 2) – $0.01 with $5 purchase

Staples Ruled 3×5″ White Index Cards 100-pack (limit 2) – $0.01 with $5 purchase

Bic Round Stic Ballpoint Black Pens 8-pack (limit 2) – $0.01 with $5 purchase

Buy 1 Staples 8.5×11″ Multipurpose Paper 500-Sheet at $6.99, Get back $6.98 in Staples Rewards (limit 2)

$0.25 Deal

Avery Insertable Dividers 5-Tab (limit 2) – $0.25

$1 Deals

Staples 9″ Recycled Scissors (limit 2) – $1

Staples Glue Sticks 4pk (limit 2) – $1

Bic Matic Grip 0.7mm Assorted Mechanical Pencils 6-pack (limit 2) – $1

Staples Translucent Pencil Box (limit 2) – $1

See the full list of Back to School Deals at Staples this week over at My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

• becky says

I did a similar deal last summer, and it did (the one last year was rebate, not rewards back).

• Angelia says

Yes it does! I did this deal yesterday and bought the ream of paper, erasers, index cards, and Bic pens. Just be sure to keep an eye out on your rewards, because my $6.98 Staples Rewards for the ream of paper has not shown up yet!

1. Tonya says

When you get a Staples Reward, when can you use it? Can you immediately use it or do you have to wait for the next trip?

• Rosi Ramos says

You have to wait until you get the reward in the mail or email (whatever option you chose)

2. Katrina says

Oh phooey I didn’t notice it was coming back in rewards rather than rebate….do the rewards come every month or every quarter? I really miss their teacher limits…the new teacher rewards doesn’t do it for me. :(

3. Rosi Ramos says

Hi, I’ve used the rewards. I get it in email , print it out and use when I go back to Staples! You don’t get them right away but I would say within the month. It’s nice especially if you go there to buy cartridges for printer like I do.

4. Bethany M says

Is it one penny item per $5 or can you spend $5 and get all the penny items?

• Colleen M says

In the past you have been able to get all the penny items with the $5 purchase

• Kimber says

Yes, I bought one ink cartridge and six penny items. My total was around $12 and everything worked perfectly.

5. Jenica Long says

If you are a teacher and can show them some form of teacher ID then the limit is changed to 10 or 20. Great deal for teachers!

• Kristin Chartier says

They changed the teacher limit rules last year. I would have had to pay full price for the extras, but then get the money back through the Rewards program. I didn’t do it because I would then still have to spend the money at Staples.

• Nicole says

They changed it again this year, and apparently teachers have the same limits as everyone else – no special discounts for teachers.

6. Liz says

i LOVE the back to school sales. i don’t buy a pen, journal, paper, eraser at any other time in the year.

7. Liz says

i couldn’t go this week but i wish i had gotten the recycled $1 scissors, steep discount!