New Target Mobile coupons = Bed Pillows for $0.50

There are some new Target mobile coupons available. If you’ve not signed up for these, you can register here.

You can use the $2/1 Bed Pillows coupon on the pillows priced at $2.50 to get them for $0.50!

• $3 off $15 or more Mossimo Supply Co, Mossimo or Xhilaration Women’s Apparel purchase (excludes jewelry, accessories, shoes, intimates, hosiery and performance wear)
  • Buy One Get One 50% Off Women’s Denim Item
  • 20% off Self Expressions Shapewear or Bra by Maidenform Item
  • $5 off $25 or more Liz Lange for Target Maternity Apparel purchase
  • $3 off $10 or more Kids’ Apparel purchase (excludes shoes)
  • $4 off $15 or more Fan Central Product purchase (team and styles vary by store)
  • $3 off Lamp Shades or Bases
  • $2 off $8 or higher Xhilaration Home Decor Item
  • $2 off Bed Pillow
  • $2 off Fieldcrest Luxury, Room Essentials, Threshold or Thomas O’Brien Vintage Modern Bath Towels
  • $5 off Black & Decker Single Serve Coffee Maker
  • $2/3 Room Essentials or Chefmate Kitchen Tools or Gadgets
  • $1/4 Up & Up School Supplies
  • $5 off SheaMoisture Hair Color Kit
  • $1/2 Market Pantry Bagels 6ct or larger
  • $1/2 Market Pantry Pizzas

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

1. Amanda says

Hello! Do you know if you can use the mobile coupons for more than one item, like if I wanted to buy 4 pillows, would I get $2 off each one? Thanks!

2. Penny Clark says

I was just at Target and they do not have any bed pillows priced at $2.50. Was your “get a pillow for $0.50″ just an example?? I had an employee looking all over for these pillows!!

3. Mike says

I’m not seeing the $2.50 priced pillows. Is this a sale item I’m missing in the ad or is this a regular priced item?

4. ryan says

My Target also did not have pillows for $2. Luckily I was already going there because I HATE going for deals that don’t exsist, especially if I have to print out multiple coupons in advance.

There’s not a code for this one, just sign up for the regular text coupons as mentioned at the top of the post. I hope this helps!

5. Becky says

What mobile coupon app are you using for the coupons? I found the Cartwheel app, but it is connected to Facebook and posts to your Facebook timeline the coupons you select “sharing” your deals with your friends. I really don’t care for everyone that is my Facebook friends to know the things I purchase for my family. So, I was just wondering is there was a different app or what way you are accessing mobile coupons.

Thanks,