- Looks and lights like the incandescent you know and love (no greenish tinge or flickering)
- Energy savings of 84 percent compared to the incandescent bulbs they replace
- Saves $61 per year on electricity bills*
- Contains no harmful mercury, unlike CFL bulbs
- Affordable pricing breaks the $10 barrier
- Longlasting – 25,000 hour lifetime; 25x longer than a typical incandescent – that’s 24,000 hours you don’t need to spend thinking about changing your light bulbs.
Would you like to win a gift pack with 6 Cree LED bulbs and a $50 Home Depot gift card? I’ve got through gift packages to give away today. Just click on the graphic below and type in your name and email addresses. Three winners will be chosen and posted on Tuesday.
This giveaway ends Thursday, June 27, at 11:59 pm, CST.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Cree and not affiliated with The Home Depot.