Target: Free Flip Flops beginning on May 19, 2013

This coupon is no longer available.

Target will have flip flops priced at just $2 beginning May 19, 2013. Print the $2/1 coupon here to get these for FREE after the coupon!

Thanks, Totally Target!

Comments

• Dana says

Ditto here, I got my el cheapo (almost free) flip flops at my Charlotte Target for .50- they were $2.50, not $2. 50 cents is pretty sweet though!

1. Lauren says

In my ad it says 2 for $4 or $2.50 each, and my store only lets me use 1 identical Target coupon per transaction, so it would be 1 pair for $.50 or 2 pairs for $2.

2. Jennifer says

My store had them, but at 10:00 a.m. this morning they were pretty well picked over. If this is something you want, I suggest you get it today!

3. gwen harper says

I can’t figure out how to print the coupon for the flip flops. I click on it and it takes me to Target. There are no flip flops on the site. Help.

4. Jenn says

I did this deal today (my store lets me use more than one store coupon), and it didn’t work out quite right. The deal for us wasn’t $2 flip flops, but buy 2 get them for $4. The first rang up at $2.50 and the second at $1.50. So, when I used both Target coupons, the second one only registered at $1.50. It ended up costing 50 cents for 2 pair. Still a good deal, but I thought it was strange and wanted to give others the heads up.

• Christie says

That”s what happened with me too! But my receipt shows them at 2.50 and takes off $1 from the “package.” In the end 50 cents is not a bad deal, but it is frustrating.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy