Target: Free Flip Flops beginning on May 19, 2013

This coupon is no longer available.

Target will have flip flops priced at just $2 beginning May 19, 2013. Print the $2/1 coupon here to get these for FREE after the coupon!

Thanks, Totally Target!

Comments

1. Sarah says

The Target add in my area has these listed but if you buy just one then they cost $2.50.

• Dana says

Ditto here, I got my el cheapo (almost free) flip flops at my Charlotte Target for .50- they were $2.50, not $2. 50 cents is pretty sweet though!

2. Lauren says

In my ad it says 2 for $4 or $2.50 each, and my store only lets me use 1 identical Target coupon per transaction, so it would be 1 pair for $.50 or 2 pairs for $2.

• Joy says

Yes, same here. Unless you have a very nice cashier, you won’t be getting them for free. :)

3. Jennifer says

My store had them, but at 10:00 a.m. this morning they were pretty well picked over. If this is something you want, I suggest you get it today!

4. gwen harper says

I can’t figure out how to print the coupon for the flip flops. I click on it and it takes me to Target. There are no flip flops on the site. Help.

5. Jenn says

I did this deal today (my store lets me use more than one store coupon), and it didn’t work out quite right. The deal for us wasn’t $2 flip flops, but buy 2 get them for $4. The first rang up at $2.50 and the second at $1.50. So, when I used both Target coupons, the second one only registered at $1.50. It ended up costing 50 cents for 2 pair. Still a good deal, but I thought it was strange and wanted to give others the heads up.

• Christie says

That”s what happened with me too! But my receipt shows them at 2.50 and takes off $1 from the “package.” In the end 50 cents is not a bad deal, but it is frustrating.