Kroger: Apples, oranges, croissants, Cover Girl — all for just $0.17!

Our Coupon Adventures shows how she got apples, oranges, croissants, and 4 Cover Girl products all for just $0.17 at Kroger this week by using the overage from the P&G coupons and deal at Kroger this week!

See more deals at Kroger stores this week here.

Comments

1. janel says

do all stores have to give overage?

I ask because none of the stores in my area will do it in fact sometimes they don’t even want to accept the coupon. but my confusion comes in when I give them a $2 coupon any item cost less so they say that they can only redeem it for Less is the store still redeem the coupon for $2 from the company that put the coupon out?

• Emily says

My Kroger does not give overage. THe register automatically just deducts up to the selling price of an item. It will let you get an item for free, but won’t allow overage.

• janel says

Yeah thats how most of the stores are here.

Although I wonder….is the store still redeeming the coupon at full face value from the manufacturer?

• Sherri says

Of course they are. That goes by the bar code, which corresponds to the value printed on the coupon. The only ones which vary are the one for a free item and they have to write in the price.

2. genie says

I got 5 green giant veggie chips and 4 cg eye shadow today and got 2.28 change after usung my coupons. They gave me to overage in cash.

• Traci says

I have never had a store give an overage – our kroger and meijer’s just deduct up to the cost of the product – never an overage.