Have a question you’d love for me to answer on camera? Ask away!

Just for fun (and because some of you have asked for more video blogs!), I’m kicking off a new Q&A video blog series this week!

These video blogs will just be me taking a few minutes each week to answer your questions candidly on camera. I’m hoping it will be sort of like you’re sitting in my living room or at my kitchen table chatting with me.

The floor is open! Have a question you’d love for me to answer? Leave it in the comments — and I’ll pick one to answer next week. Your question can be about any subject or topic and I’ll aim to post one Q&A blog per week.

Comments

1. Ruth says

I would like to hear some ideas on how to live with intention and purpose. It seems like the day flies by and I tread water!

• cheebo98 says

I would love to know how you stay motivated…having 4 kids myself and homeschooling. it can be exhausting! :-)

2. Michelle says

I need some sound advice. My youngest just went to school in September ( we have 3 kids). I experienced a bit of a crisis because after being a SAHM for over 10 years, I didn’t know what to do with my new found time. So I quickly decided to take a part time job at my church in November. It was good at first but then “life” started happening. My daughter had some health issues and suddenly had a lot of appointments, kids started getting sick… my tween started “acting” up and was suddenly always giving us a hard time. I was at home more then I was at work! My duties at home dropped considerably and I suddenly always felt behind. Tasks I would have normally done during the day are now being done late in the evenings or on weekends during family time. Also, I should mention that we have a consumer debt of $40 oo0! My husband and I have been arguing a lot about finances and my inability to keep up with home management and work. Now we’re debating if I should quit my job (even though we’ve gotten used to my little pay cheque) and trust that even though things will be super tight, God will provide or do I sacrifice and just try and make it work? I thought for sure I’d have things figured out by now (it’s going on 7 months)! But it’s only gotten worse! What’s a new Christian mom to do?

3. mel says

ok, so another question.. i would like to hear more about the once a week evening with extended family! do you rotate around or always go to parents house? what all do you do when you get together? is this a set night every week?

4. Rachel says

We’re about to jump off into the unkown of having my husband stay at home with our 2 children. Do you have resources for stay-at-home-dads? Both for me and him. We never thought this would be the path for us. Both of us would prefer me at home more and him working but finiacially with my husband’s small business this is the best choice for us right now. Daycare for 3 days per week was costing more money each month than he made for the past 7 months.

Fortunately we both have flexible jobs/careers that we love. I have a salaried job and all our benefits, he’s going to be working naps, evenings and Fridays on his small business. I’m scared and trying not to be a little jealous (he is the same, trying not to be jealous of me working more). Any good dad blogs out there? Any mom posts on how to let go, relax and be the best supporter of husband staying at home with the kids?

5. Susan Wilson says

Many sites offering things require you to list your full birthdate. This seems scary. How should one handle this? After taking time to fill out forms, I’d like to receive whatever is offered. If I use a different name, will I still get item? If I use a different year, is that safer? When I am required to like on Facebook and share public profile is this safe? Employers will think all these likes look stupid and concerning. If I say yes to sharing future info, my email might get so clogged I can’t access things I want to get to, like a certain coupon or email.