CVS: Huggies Pull-Ups for just $2.67 per package

There’s a hot deal on Huggies Pull-Ups at CVS this week. If you have two computers, you can print the following coupons to get Huggies Pull-Ups for $2.67 per package:

Buy 3 Huggies Pulls-Ups for $30
Use 3 $2/1 Huggies Pull-Ups coupon or in 5/19 SmartSource insert
Stack with 3 $2/1 CVS Huggies  Pull-Ups coupon
Spend $18 plus tax, Get $10 ECB back
$2.67 per package after ECBs and coupons

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

• Stephanie says

None of the retailers on that list appear to be ‘major’ retailers like CVS Pharmacy, so I’m guessing “CVS Corp” is a different company. Just an observation!

• Stacy says

I called Kimberly Clark directly and CVS Pharmacy is NOT included. They said the error of CVS Corp on the list was supposed to be removed on May 4, 2013. I told her that is was not removed.
      It is a list of small Mom N Pop stores only and I expressed concern that these store are not in the area of many people and they have upset many people who were voicing their concerns on many blogs.
      The reply was “You know it is an offer and they didn’t have to do it at all.” I told her that they would probably been better off not doing it at all because now they have lots of people angry with Kimberly Clark and it is bad for their company PR.
      If you wish to contact Kimberly Clark about it to ask if your local stores are included, I have found their contact information online. Here is is:
      Phone: 1-888-525-8388 (USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
      Call us toll-free Monday through Friday
      8:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time
      Mail: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
      Dept. INT
      P.O. Box 2020
      Neenah, WI 54957-2020

• Stephanie says

Well, they are correct. They don’t Have to offer promotions. This may be their way of trying to help out small businesses, encouraging people to purchase from the retailers listed instead of the big stores.
        Don’t get me wrong, I’d *love* to participate in the rebate since I need to stock up on Pull-Ups anyway, but we should be grateful for the coupons/sales/promotions offered that we can take advantage of, legitimately. :)

You might even be able to get them for cheaper if CVS is participating in the Kimberly Clark April-June rebate (and I believe it is- and is listed as CVS Corp / Long’s Drug Hawaii). Not sure if I can post the link to the rebate on here..I tried but then it didn’t show if it was waiting moderation or not. If that’s the case, here is the link without the leading (www) kcbrokerrebate.com/April-June2013 :)

2. Stacy says

The coupon will not print on Firefox. CVS also states that they are not compatible with Google Chrome either. I had to go to Internet Explorer to print it and then it worked just fine. Good Luck!
    If you do not wish to use Internet Explorer, you can call the number on the back of your CVS card and choose the Extra Care department. They can add the coupon to your CVS card and you can print it out at the kiosk at the store.

PS- Hold times to CVS are awful right now. I just got off the phone with them. Plan for extra time if you chose that route.

3. Jennifer says

I was able to print and also able to combine $4.00 off of $20.00 coupon from my extra care card.

4. linda says

On the cvs coupon it says limit one per customer.. so you wouldnt be able to use 3 just one.. making it $22 not 18

5. Jill says

How do you print 3 CVS coupons??. With 3 computers? Plus it says one per customer, so you have to do three different transactions?

6. Lauren says

Has anyone done the deal? I don’t want to make a trip if I can’t use 3 CVS coupons. I was also thinking of using the $3 off $15 I am suppose to be getting emailed on the 24th for signing up on their prescription site.

• Lauren says

I did the deal today and it worked. You do have to do 3 separate transactions to use the 3 cvs coupons, but the cashier let me do all three in a row with no problem. After the second transaction it printed a $5 coupon, then after the third it printed another $5 coupon.