Walgreens: Free Neosporin & Band-Aids after coupons & rebate

You can get free Neosporin & Band-Aids after a coupon and rebate this week:

Buy 2 Neosporin at $3.99 each
Buy 2 Band Aid Bandage (10-80 count) at $2.99 each
Use 2 $2/1 Neosporin printable
Use 1 $1/2 Band Aid printable coupon
Spend $8.96 out of pocket, Get 6000 Balance Rewards points ($6)
Plus, submit your receipt for the $5 rebate and free First Aid Kit — making it free plus overage!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Cathy says

You have to have java on your computer to print this form. I have tried and tried to download it. Does not work I wander if anybody had any suggestions how to get this downloaded. I am missing alot of good coupons because of this problem. My system has the right requirements.

• Amanda says

What happens when you try to download it? What error do you see? What browser are you using?

• Monica says

I can’t print any online coupons from RedPlum. It always prompts me to download the newest version of Java. My Mac is a 10.5.6 and sadly, Apple no longers offers software updates. Only they, I’ve been told can offer the Java update, since my computer is 5 years old. Looks like I may have to ugrade or just purchase a new computer in the near future.

• Cathy says

It doesn’t give me a error message. It goes all the way through the download and so I think it downloaded but when I go back to print the coupons it comes up that I need to download java. I’m not very good at computer technology. I am using internet explorer I’m not sure if that is what you meant by browser.

• Amanda says

Internet Explorer is indeed your browser, but I know a lot of people do better with Chrome for coupon printing. I think Renee’s link might be worth a try, too. I *am* fairly nerdy, and still find some coupon links to be really hard to use.

2. Heather says

WooHoo! Was able to print out everything. Kids going away to camp this summer. First aid products will come in handy for them to take! THanks!

• Susan says

The Band Aid coupon says redeemable at Rite Aid. How is that going to work?

And I have the same Java problem as Cathy above. We’ve downloaded it repeatedly, but it doesn’t work.

• Jenn says

Does it put a little plugin button next to the link up top in your browser window? I kept going in circles with mine as well, and then I noticed the plugin. It looks like a red lego. When I click on it, it lets me allow all the plugins, and it finally prints. Just thought I’d throw that out there. We’ve had 4 computers since I started couponing, and only 1 of them has ever really allowed Smartsource:(

• Cathy says

Thanks Jenn I got them to print. I didn’t see the plug in you were talking about but internet explorer had a message about a plug in. Choices were to enable or disable I clicked on enable and viola they printed. I had seen the message before but I just don’t know that much about computers didn’t know what they were talking about. So if you had not said about the plug in I would have not known. Thanks for the help.

• Jenn says

Hi Susan, Sorry to bombard your post with replies;) I just wanted to share that I found a 75 cents off 2 Band Aid coupon in my binder, so check yours if you get the Sunday paper. It’s not as good as $1/2, but the quarter difference might be worth it to avoid hassle from your Wags store.

I’m still a little confused about the points. I have a Walgreens card and do the points help lower the bill at the register, or is that something I have to request to redeem at a later time?

I did take advantage of the awesome deal on wipes not too long ago at Walgreens. I got some for free with the register rewards coupon that printed out, too :)

Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

• kelly says

The points accumulate and you can redeem them on a future purchase. You can redeem in certain increments, 5,000 for $5… the values change at higher amounts. The register thing always prompts asking if I want to use my points. I try to save them up for items I need but can’t get a deal on very often.

4. Becky says

I have better luck with Java when I switch to Internet Explorer. I usually use Firefox, but always switch if I really want the Smartsource coupon.

5. Gillian says

I notice on the rebate form I printed out it says you have to spend a minimum of $10 to be able to send it in. Hopefully that’s before coupons!

6. Renee says

The rebate form says you need a $10 minimum purchase. I wasn’t sure if that was before or after coupons so I got one benadryl cream, one neosporin and 4 boxes of bandaids. Hope it works!

7. Carly says

I could only use one of the Neosporin coupons because the coupon says “Limit one coupon per person”