Toys “R” Us: Diapers for as low as $4 per box!

Toys “R” Us has their boxes of diapers on sale for $10 this week. Supposedly, there is a coupon inside each box to for $6 off a box of diapers — making them just $4 per box after the coupon.

I can’t guarantee that you’ll find a coupon in every box, but I thought I’d pass along this tip for those interested in trying it.

Thanks, Coupon Connections!

Comments

1. heather says

I went to Toys R Us when the $10 box supposedly started last Friday (I had called Wednesday and was told they had them but were not putting them on the floor until Friday). I had problems with the sale that they were offering Buy 1 diapers and 1 wipes and get 10.00 off but they honored it manually. So I did end up paying 10.00 for wipes and diapers which was overall a good deal. They would not honor the coupons with the “sale” saying it said Not to be combined with any other offer. I tried to tell them a coupon is not an offer and can be used on a sale, but the cash register would not honor it. The manager said they were not pushing the coupons through if they wouldnt come off on their own. I’m curious to see if this works for other people. It’s not worth me driving a half hour for coupons that wont scan and workers that can’t honor it. But the boxes ARE marked that coupons are inside, and they were inside the one I opened and tried to use, but the cash register wouldnt allow…

In the past when they had this sort of deal I had the same problem. For awhile the managers would “push” it through and then later they told me that they weren’t allowed to and that if the register beeps then it won’t work. So I have had to give up on deals at Babies R Us that have anything to do with a coupon on top of a sale. Very frustrating. Their customer service is not helpful. :(

2. MJ says

My husband just finished doing this deal and it worked. He said they had to ring up each box individually (although the $6 Q has the same barcode on all of them). He paid $4.65 after tax on each box!

3. Jessica says

This is perfect for a diaper drive were doing at work for a local ministry. I hope it works for me!

4. Stephanie says

Last time I tried to use a coupon on those “Super Value” packs of diapers the coupon wouldn’t go through either. BRU coupons are very restrictive.

• Carol says

Why does it matter if you are purchasing the product the coupon comes out of? It’s similar to packaging that has the coupon attached on the outside…just a little more work ;) Now, if they were opening something they weren’t purchasing to take out a coupon that is obviously wrong. Just as I think it’s wrong to rip the coupons off of the outside packaging of items that aren’t being purchased.

• LaTyce says

They helped me open the boxes! But be careful…the staff said they had someone come in and take the coupons out of about 15 boxes.

5. Mary says

I would call ahead, these have been on sale already for several days and my local store was out. I am just glad I called ahead instead of driving all the way across town to find out that they were sold out. Typical Babies R Us…

6. Sarah says

I think the coupon inside is for the larger box of diapers (that are regularly 27.99). At least that was my experience. That may be why the coupon won’t work in the computer. But if you buy the diapers that are $10 and the bigger box (using the coupon) and wipes, you’ll still get an extra $10 off per the special going on now, I’ve done that in the past and it has worked.

7. c yeckel says

Our toys r us had this sale – - stumbled upon it quite by accident – - our sale was last fri and sat only – - limit 4. I got 4, my daughter got 4 and went back for 4 more! The coupon was valid and there were a lot of others in there too. Can’t beat $4 box o’diapers with 2 grandkids!!

• Lindsay M says

I just tried this today and the employees are not allowed to do 2 offers (the $10 special and the $6 coupon). Apparently, one of the employees did this yesterday and was reprimanded for doing so. Oh well…

$10 for a pack of size 3 with 84 diapers is worth it though. Beats Walmart’s brand!

8. LaTyce says

Thank you so much for this deal! Came at just the right time as I take the last 4 weeks of my maternity leave unpaid. The staff was very helpful at my BRU. Good luck to all of you out there!

9. Djem says

I was able to get a few boxes from my babies r us. You only need one coupon and they will discount all the boxes. They still had boxes at the Greenbrier location in Chesapeake, VA!

10. momma of 7 says

the coupon in my box stated it was for 72 count or higher, so I don’t think it would apply to these boxes, I bought one box since it’s still an ok deal and the coupon is good until 7/31 so may work for another good deal

11. loveadeal says

Not all stores have the sale. I bought 4 boxes and paid $16. The deal worked for me. Thanks!