Target Mobile coupons: $1/1 Fresh Fruit, $1/1 Fresh Vegetables, plus more!

Text FRESH to 827438 to get the following Target Mobile coupons

• $1/1 Fresh Fruit purchase of $1.00 or more
  • $1/1 Fresh Vegetable purchase of $1.00 or more
  • $1/1 Fresh meat purchase of $1.00 or more
  • $1/1 Any brand sandwich bread purchase of $1.00 or more
  • $1/1 Frozen food purchase of $1.00 or more
  • $1/1 Market Pantry or Archer Farms purchase of $1.00 or more
  • $1/1 Any Brand Laundry Detergent
  • $1/1 Any Brand Dish Detergent
  • $1/1 any  6-pk or larger bath tissue
  • $1/1 any 6-pk or larger paper towel
  • $1/1 any brand trash bag
  • $1/1 any up&up purchase of $3 or more

Plus, you can text SPRING to 827-438 to get the following Target mobile coupons:

• $1/2 Cascadian Farm Items
  • $0.75/1 7.5 oz or larger Planters NUT-rition snack item
  • $1/1 purchase of 2 8-pk vitamin water drinks
  • $1/2 Crystal Light drink mix items
  • $1/2 35-ct or larger Clorox disinfecting wipes
  • $1/1 6 pk Bounty paper towels or 3-pk Puffs facial tissues
  • $1.50/2 Green Works Cleaning items
  • $1/1 Seventh Generation Cleaner

Thanks, Our Coupon Adventures!

Comments

1. Bethany says

Wow the FRESH text coupons are AWESOME!!!! and many with no size restrictions either just have to be a dollar … CAN YOU SAY FREE STUFF!!!! Perfect timing for me!!! Thank you this totally saved my budget!!!!! Thank you a million times over – plus there is a Target next to my office so I don’t have to go out of my way to go!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

2. Tracy says

Just wondering since I pay for texts…how do they deliver the coupons? Do they each come as a separate text, or all of them in one text?

SPRING will be one Text with a group of coupons, and then FRESH will be a separate text with another group of coupons.

• katherine says

yeah, im confused as well, i even got them up to about a month ago and now nothing! i keep trying and i get nothing

• Bethany says

Ladies, I didn’t sign up for anything I just typed the number in the to line then typed FRESH in the body and hit sent and within a minute I had a return text with a link that I clicked on and up popped the coupon – didn’t have to download an ap or anything… although I’m with you I tried to download the ap and never got anything out of it so I gave up. But today I tried this and it worked super easy. Hope you can get it to work!

Just like Bethany said if you want to receive a text just send it to that number I get a text every month of new target coupons without having to do anything… also they send me a text every month before they expire to remind me that they expire soon.

However, I have never heard of the FRESH coupons, and when I entered it in today it sent one back to me that said this program is inactive.

3. Cris says

The FRESH coupons will expire tomorrow. I used them yesterday to get some great deals including frozen raspberries and lemons to make the Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Pie posted here a few months ago. There’s also another set of coupons if you text UPUP to 827438 (TARGET) for up & up products all for $1 off also. Those exp 4/27 and the SPRING ones have 5/22 exp date.

• Patti in KS says

Thanks for the great deals! Heading there today.

And thanks Cris for the Up & Up coupons- saving money on less expensive items is the best!

I have had the worst trouble today with trying to get these mobile coupons it’s really ridiculous and I’m so disappointed in Target and their customer service on this issue. I have literally been trying to get these for hours now, called Target web svc’s twice, no luck. I sent the texts that everyone said to send to 827438 and nothing has come back to me at all, I sent for the SPRING one, for the UPUP, for the FRESH, etc. I even sent for HELP and again, nothing comes back. I then signed up twice for the app on line, again nothing, then I had my phone co reset my phone and downloaded the Target app on my phone, I got the app and signed up in the app for mobile coupons and at the top of the sign up page on the app it clearly says that after completing the form, you should receive your first coupon within a minute, never received a thing. My last call to Target web, got a supervisor and she said I should be texting COUPONS to the #, I did, again nothing happens. Then she looked something up on their end and she said to get the coupons for the following week, you have to sign up (through the app) by Thursday the week before. Well, I told her it doesn’t say that anywhere on the app or the Target website. All she can do is take down my info have her team look into it. Well, that doesn’t help me now with trying to get the ones that end today, the FRESH ones! I clip the website ones all the time and am just so frustrated with this process for mobile coupons. Should be a very easy process! Good luck to anyone who tries. maybe I will get a good answer back soon.

• Brandi says

I have had the exact same trouble. I am not getting any response from the mobile number. I called Customer Service & they didn’t know anything about these special coupons. Said she would send it on to her tech people and they might get back with me. So frustrated I am missing out on these great deals.

5. susan says

Do you need a smart phone for this? I just have a regular cell phone nothing to smart about it. :)

• Erin says

I think you probably do need a smartphone. Once you receive the reply to the text, it takes you directly to a link with coupons and a barcode for the cashier to scan. I don’t think they’re printable coupons. So, if you don’t have a smartphone that’s able to properly display the coupons with the barcode I’m not sure that it will work.

6. Monica says

Did the FRESH coupons expire already? I just tried texting the code and got a message back that the program is temporarily inactive. :(

Monica, I believe so. I just tried it and the FRESH one told he the program is temp. inactive. SPRING did work. Since FRESH seemed to be working on Saturday for others, my guess is it resets on Sunday, as some store’s sales cycles do. I just need to remember to visit MoneySavingMom.com every day!

7. Saver says

tthe spring one gave me the coupons for the $1 vegetables and fresh fruit ones….and i too got the message saying fresh has been temp inactive.