Sam’s Club: Non-Members Get in Free This Weekend (April 26-28, 2013)

Woohoo! Sam’s Club is offering free entrance to non-members this weekend (April 26-28, 2013).

Non-members just need to go to the customer service desk to get a pass. There will be no extra charges on purchases made.

Sam’s Club will be hosting their Three-Day Open House and will be offering a variety of free samples this weekend, as well.

What are your favorite things to buy at Sam’s Club? I always buy yeast, as well as their tubs of organic lettuce, when they have get in free weekends.

Thanks, Kelly!

Comments

1. Melissa says

Yay! I got yeast and vanilla extract last year during their free day promotion and STILL have some left over, so I won’t get that for another year.

2. Kathy says

We buy yeast, spices, fiber one bars, frozen fish, tomato sauce, jalapeños, and other odds and ends. Love buying food in bulk for good prices.

3. Jenna says

We LOVE their lunch meat, big jars of On The Border salsa, and sliced cheese. Also, the quality of their meat is way better than I can find anywhere else! (Just break into smaller portions & freeze)
    Also, garbage bags & paper towels–Sam’s brand-are good.
    I could go on for awhile…

4. Courtney says

The article linked is dated April 23, 2012 at the beginning. Is that just a typo and the Sam’s club open house is this weekend, April 26-28, this year, 2013?

5. Lindsay says

Do they sell any organic products? I just made a trip today to Costco because my membership is almost up and we have a Sam’s just in the next town. Thought about going and visiting…this is a great time to go and look around and take notes. Thanks for making this known.

• dawn says

I think they vary by location but I see a lot more organic and healthy options at Costco than I do at Sam’s.

Beef! We buy the whole sirloin roasts and hubby cuts the steaks from it. Since the roast averages about $30 and hubby is able to get about 30 steaks plus bits for stew meat out of it, it comes out to about a dollar a steak! Vacuum seal them and stack them in the freezer and they’re ready to grill any time!

7. Amanda says

Clif Z bars. Keeping a few in my purse means we have snacks available when we’re out and about, so there’s no need to stop at restaurants.

8. dawn says

We prefer Costco but I’ll occasionally go with friends to Sams for Unsweetened cocoa, ghiradelli dark chocolate chips, spices, and hormel cooked bacon pieces (we refer to these as flavor crystals).

Yaay! I thought these were usually in August, and I was hoping my stash of vinegar would hold out until then. Looks like it doesn’t need to! Thanks for posting, and the reminder to stop at the Customer Service desk. I missed that part last year and they gave me trouble :)