Recyclebank: Get a subscription All You magazine for 400 points!

I’m pretty excited because Recyclebank is offering a one-year subscription to All You magazine right now for just 400 points!

Recyclebank has a number of opportunities to earn points on their site right now, and they are releasing opportunities to earn an additional 100 points each week. So if you haven’t earned 400 points already, you should be able to earn them with within the next few weeks and cash in on this great reward.

I’m excited because my subscription was up for renewal so this was perfect timing for me. You can’t beat free, can you? :)

Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

Yay! I love free magazine subscriptions :) They have other new ones (Real Simple, This Old House, and Cooking Light), too!

2. Christie says

My subscription ends this month, so I decided to sign up. I was able to get 405 points in 30 min (or maybe less). yea!!

3. cheryl says

Wow, thanks .My subscription expired 6 months ago and I haven’t wanted to pay for another one. It has loads of coupons if you haven’t ever seen one. I have been sitting on a lot of recycle bank points so I got this right away. You do have to follow the instructions. After choosing the magazine you click on my rewards tab at the top of the page then you’ll go to All You’s page to order your magazine. You’ll need your code that recycle bank gives you on the previous page so copy it or save it. Thanks again!

4. Jenna says

I joined recyclebank in the fall thinking i’d get to the 2500 points for a giftcard quickly. I finally got there and was planning to get a $10 giftcard, but they’ve had SO many point earning options lately that I decided to go with the mag subscription for now. Thanks so much for the email! Seems like they have a lot more (& better) magazine subscription options now than they used to!

5. April D. says

I knew I was saving those points for something…perfect timing as my current subscription was up. Thanks for the great deal!

6. Kelly says

Thanks! I love RecycleBank… I go through and earn all the points maybe once or twice a month, then I use them for free magazines for my husband and I. I’ve gotten some good coupons, too. Such an easy way to get free stuff!

7. Keiva says

I needed this! My subscription was running out also. Thank you for the tip, I already got mine!

8. Jana says

It only took me about 20 min. to earn 415 points and then I turned them in for the Free 1 year magazine subscription. It also included a free subscription for my tablet. Yay!!