Kohls.com: KitchenAid Mixer for $133 shipped (regularly $300)

You can get a KitchenAid Classic Plus Mixer for just $130.17 after a coupon code, rebate, and Kohl’s cash. Here’s how:

::Add the KitchenAid Classic Plus Mixer priced at $229.99 to your cart (regularly $299.99)

::Add a filler item priced at around $5.50

::Use coupon code SMS6609 to get 15% off

::Submit for a $30 rebate

::Earn $40 in Kohl’s Cash

::That’s like paying $130.17 (+ shipping surcharge) after the Kohl’s Cash and Rebate!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Nancy says

If you have a Kohl’s charge, use code SHOPNSAVE for 30% off – you still get the Kohl’s cash too.

2. Patty says

Save even more when you use coupon code: SHOPNSAVE for 30% off (and you don’t have to spend an extra $5.50).

Total with taxes/shipping surgcharge: $173.90, receive $30 in Kohl’s Cash and $30 Mail in Rebate. TOTAL: $113.90!

Awesome deal on my favorite kitchen tool!

The best Christmas present my precious husband ever gave me was a KitchenAid mixer. I’ve had it for many years, and I still love it. It is a real workhorse, handles anything I throw in the bowl, never makes weird sounds or bogs down. I have a couple of the additional attachments, too, like the pasta maker. I highly recommend the investment.

4. MomofTwoPreciousGirls says

Oh this is testing my resolve!

Of all days for this to come up…I just found out I’m getting a size able bonus from a job I don’t even have anymore (it’s for last year)! This is just not in the budget or need category. Just my dreaming of this appliance since I can remember category…I think I can, I think I can!

5. Ana says

I’ve had my KitchenAid for a year and am convinced it is the best thing I’ve purchased for my kitchen. I use it all the time! I try making a lot of things from scratch, so it really helps. I especially love making bread with it. Since it kneads the dough I end up with a lot less of a mess on my counter. I don’t feel the need for a bread machine anymore either. Not to mention how gorgeous it looks on my counter! This is an awesome price so if you are on the edge and can afford it, I’d recommend buying it. It is a pricey appliance, but it should last years and you can definitely get your moneys worth.

6. April says

I have a KitchenAid mixer circa 1970 that’s still going strong (and is used all the time)! I inherited it from my grandma, who got it 5 years before I was born. It’s harvest gold but I LOVE it! :)

• Jen says

I inherited my grandma’s too!! I love it, and I love the fact that I think of her every time I use it. She was an amazing cook and baker, and she continues to inspire me. :)

7. J says

I did take advantage of t his and thank you for posting this. I had my heart set on a red one and have been saving forever and decided to give up on red and buy this one. Price wins over red!

• Amy H. says

There’s a red cover for it for $30 if you find you really want that red. If you watch, I’ll bet you could get that on sale, too. I’ve often been surprised by God’s grace in letting me have a few things on my “want” list :)

• J says

Amy you are so right. I have wanted one forever and have been saving but today I changed insurance companies and save a total of $350 a year for both auto and home. I had $50 saved and so I decided to take advantage of the great deal. I am blessed. PS Maybe just a wee bit excited.

• Heather says

If you check online, there are several tutorials on how to paint a mixer with appliance spray paint!! I really wanted one in Boysenberry, but this was such a good deal I couldn’t pass it up, so I’ll be painting mine!!

I’d be half tempted if I didn’t have such a terrible track record with Kohl’s. The few times I’ve ordered with them, I’ve received damanged merchandise, or never received the merchandise at all. When I asked them about it, they said they sent it to the incorrect address, and wanted me to locate it for them. They wouldn’t refund my money, either, until I’d found it, despite the fact I’d told them I’d already ordered a replacement from another source.

If it was anyone but Kohl’s I would be all over it.

• Heather says

I also had trouble with Kohl’s online. I bought a small appliance over Christmas and was to receive Kohl’s cash. There was very little communication from them about the purchase and I never received the Kohl’s cash.

9. Karen says

I just tried to order this but it says it is no longer available. Is anyone else getting this notice when they try to order?

10. Donna says

If you order online how would you get the Kohl’s cash and the mail in form said that you have to send copy of receipt and original upc code? Do you think that it would be shipped in time? I have never done a transaction like this ordering online, only in store.

• Kim says

they email you the kohls cash (make sure you check your spam folder if you dont get it in a day or so) and the rebate form should be emailed as well. If its not, call the customer service number as soon as you can.. kohls cash cannot be activated once the earning period is over.

11. Crystal says

Unfortunately, you have to have a Kohl’s Charge Card to take advantage of the Promo Code you entered. Please change your payment method, or enter a different Promo Code. Check the offer for details.

SMS6609
    SHOPNSAVE

12. Tiffany says

Hey I just looked on Kitchen Aid’s website and you can buy refurbished appliances for about half the price and I think it comes with a warranty! It’s part of their outlet store!!

13. Jessica says

I was bummed that I couldn’t get this to work yesterday, but I went to my Kohl’s store today, and they had several mixers on the shelf, so I did end up getting one! :-)