Grocery University Huge Sale! Grocery University Huge Sale! Current Price $8.97
Time Left at This Price!
Buy Grocery University »

Target: Easy Ups for $4.49 per package after coupons and gift card!

There’s a HOT deal on Pampers Easy Ups at Target this week. Here’s how to get them for just $4.49 per package:

Buy 2 Pampers Jumbo Packs of Easy Ups at $8.99 each
Use two $2/1 Easy Ups coupons
Spend $13.98 plus tax out of pocket, Get a $5 Target gift card
$4.49 per package after coupons and gift card

Remember that you can “roll” this gift card deal, meaning you can use the gift card earned to purchase the deal again (if you have more coupons) and you’ll get another gift card. This lowers your out of pocket costs even more!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Brooke says

Thanks! How long would you say diapers last? I have several relatives due this summer and I want to help them out as much as possible, but it will be at least 2 years until they need these. Do you think it would be ok to buy some now? Could they “go bad”?

• amy k says

You may want to ask them first if they would actually use them. I’m on kid #4 and we’ve never used them. Just in case. :)

• Ellen says

I think it’s great you’re so generous. Personally though, I wouldn’t want to receive a gift I’d need to store for two years. And you never know if your relatives will end up with an especially small or large baby, so it’s hard to predict sizes/ages that they’ll need these. This is a good deal, but certainly not the only diaper deal to be had. (And I’m with Amy K — I’m on kid #3 and have never used them. :) )

• Bethany Bergen says

I agree! we got TONS of diapers as gifts, and since our daughter was a preemie- all those 1′s and 2′s are just taking up space! we appreciate the generosity though, but it’s tough with little storage. PS- what is a good/money-saving-mom-approved-price to pay for diapers??

• Ellen says

A couple of years ago, it was fairly common to find diapers for .10/diaper, but I think prices have gone up. I’m happy with about .14/diaper, which is what I pay for Luvs from Amazon with the Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save discounts. (My mammoth 14 mo. old is already in size 5 diapers though. Better deals might be out there for the smaller sizes.) I haven’t found better prices, even with store brands or using coupons. Just my two cents…

• lyss says

I would guess that storing them in a hot attic or garage could make them melt and stick together, but maybe that’s not an issue if you live in a cool climate…I live in where it’s hot!

Also, I would definitely check and see if they want them first. Personally, I really appreciated gifts of diapers, but receiving pullups before my babies were even born would not have been practical as I had no place to store them. And like another said, some don’t end up using pullups at all. For my kids, I’ve only used them at night after they potty trained, so it hasn’t been a big expense. And I bet there will be more half-price deals next year. Just some thoughts… : )

2. Erika says

These $5 gift card deals are a lot like CVS extrabucks in that you have to be careful not to count them twice when calculating your savings. For instance, in the above example, the value of the $5 card was already calculated into the price of the first two packs of diapers. If you roll the deal and use the gift card, you can’t count that $5 gift card as savings again or you will think you saved $5 more than you actually did!

Absolutely. What I love about rolling, though, is that if you use it to buy more diapers (or something else that produces a gift card) it lowers your out-of-pocket costs even more and stretches your money a little farther. Always a nice thing. :)