Share your opinion and earn cash from Survey Spot, Opinion Outpost, and My Survey

Looking for some survey companies to sign up with? Here are three that are currently accepting applicants:

Sign up to take surveys and earn rewards with My Survey.

Earn cash and rewards for signing up with Opinion Outpost and taking surveys.

Sign up with SurveySpot and share your opinion on surveys to earn cash.

Find more legitimate survey companies to sign up with here.

(Note: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Anna says

Could any readers compare their experience with these companies to Inbox Dollars? I signed up there but find that I’m excluded from every survey based on demographics. I am a young (white) married woman without kids or the newest in technology.

(I know this is a “mom” site but I love the articles, deals, and links to other interesting blogs. You could call me targeted demographic misfit.) ;)

Also, does anyone have thoughts about trading their personal info for the survey rewards? I cannot make a final decision on the worth.

• Luba says

Honestly, I do not think it’s worth it (to me anyway). It takes so much time. At one survey site, I probably spent 20 hours and have earned $10. Unless you have nothing to do with your time, it may not be. And yes, you are right. They want to know everything about you. Although I declined as much as information as possible, no amount of money is worth it to give away info about myself.

Hi Anna. Nice to meet another Anna! And I am sure everyone will welcome you here.

I am a mom, but my other demographics are similar to yours in that I am a young (white) married woman without the latest technology. I’ve had accounts with MY Survey, Opinion Outpost, and Inbox dollars and don’t do surveys with those companies anymore. I just got disqualified too often to make it worth my time. All three of those companies have changed over time also making it harder to earn and actually cash out (At least that was my experience).

I think there are better ways to earn online that Crystal has mentioned before here, like Swagbucks and Bing Rewards. I plan on looking into some more of the ideas she featured in her 31 day series on how to earn cash for Christmas when I have more time.

Hope you find some ways that work well for you. :)

I have signed up with all 3 of these companies but after a couple of years I deleted my accounts. These just did not pay for the time I put into surveys. There are other companies that pay better and have more consistant pay outs. That is just my opinion. So when searching for survey companies, just keep in mind that you should never pay to join a survey company or pay to search for them.

3. CJ says

I did InboxDollars for a few years but it took forever to get to $30 for the cash out so I closed my account once I got to $30 again. They pay you like 2 cents for every email you get and click on. They have surveys that don’t pay that well and I usually didn’t qualify for any of the better ones which annoyed me.

Opinion outpost used to be amazing. I’d get $10-$15 a month easy. Now I qualify for about 1 in 10 surveys and its usually only a 50 cents one so it takes me a few weeks for every $5 I get. The only good thing about this site is that the rewards for amazon are emailed instantly. InboxDollars has to mail you a check that takes a few weeks.

• Lise says

I used to love O.O. too, but now I think they have become really lame and a complete waste of time. It is sad that they have gone downhill. I no longer can recommend them and they used to be my favorite. :(

4. Katrina says

I’ve participated in MySurveys and it did take a long time to accumulate points for rewards. My personal preference for surveys is Pinecone Research. MSM will periodically post when they are accepting applications. The good things about them are that they only send me surveys that I have already qualified to take, the surveys pay cash ($3 each) and I receive surveys about 2 or 3 times a month. The checks usually arrive within a week and you have the option to have them deposited into paypal instead of a check by mail. It’s not a lot of money but it has become my “lunch with friends” money and since I am on a very tight budget, it’s a real blessing.