$1/1 Wet N’ Wild coupon = free at Walgreens

Did you see the $1/1 Wet N’ Wild coupon in yesterday’s newspaper inserts? You can use this to get free Wet N’ Wild nail polish at many stores.

Walgreens has Wet N’ Wild nail polish priced at $0.99, making it free after this coupon.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Gwenn says

My Walgreens won’t let me use a coupon for more than the value of the item and they won’t change anything to make it work.

• Monica says

Maybe next time, you should have the clerk call the manager. It’s happened to me in the past. $1 coupon for an item that was .99 cents. The clerk said it can’t be done. So, I kindly asked him to ask the manager to come to the counter. Long story short, they took the coupon and adjusted it to .99 cents. It can be done, it’s written in their coupon policy.

I was excited about this one, but our paper did not have the coupon. I had gotten a bunch of nail polish for my girls the last time there was a coupon like this.

3. Leigh says

These polishes are .93 at Walmart and with the coupon you get .7 back or towards your whole total depending on how your store cooperates. Just thought I would let anyone know!

4. Katiria says

Not me. I went to 2 Walgreens and they were completely sold out of the Wet N Wild and I went to a third store ,but the cashier refused (or didn’t know how) to work down the coupon to .99 I didn’t ask for the manager because there was a long line and I felt people would be mad at me for making a fuss about nail polish. So I left.No nail polish for me :(

5. MARYANN says

My walgreens also had eye and lipliners for $.99, the cashier just adjusted the coupon down to $.99.