Valspar: Free 8 oz. paint sample at Lowe’s (Facebook offer — 150,000 free samples available!)

Hurry over and sign up for a free 8-oz. Valspar paint sample from Lowe’s.

This coupon is available to the first 150,000 people who request one and can be redeemed at any Lowe’s location nationwide.

Thanks, The Freebie Blogger!

Comments

1. Jen says

I got one for me and my husband got one. We have a new to my daughter dresser to paint. This will be perfect!

2. Becky says

Be warned that oftentimes these color samples do not contain the same ingredients as a can of paint and are not meant to last. They’re designed for people who want to experiment with a color in their home before buying several gallons of paint. I’d recommend consulting the paint department if you are thinking of using this for a project or anything long-term.

• Kerri says

I had the same problem, but restarted my computer and then it worked fine. It might not take the email that you put in but if you have another one, try that. I printed out two. Good Luck

• Lee S. says

I doubt it since Chalkboard paint comes pre mixed. When we bought it for my son’s room you didn’t pick out a sample like you do with colors.

• Tari says

Thanks Lee S. I did go to Lowe’s and pick up a sample… and you’re right, chalkboard only comes in a spray or specialty quart. But I did get a little bit of black paint to do lettering on my garden signs anyway, should hold up in rain, and I can still label my organization bins with it too. :)

3. Sissy Sweet says

I have some plaques I picked up at the dollar store, that look tacky like they are. But I painted one, with the tiny bit of paint I had left, and used a finishing technique, and it turned out looking like heavy stone, and so pretty. I will use this free paint to do the other two. That will give me a gift for each of my sisters…and a great head start on next Christmas.

Thank you SO much for posting this.

4. Gail says

Thanks so much! I love samples. Looking forward to painting planters for Spring, or changing the colors on some garage sale items to spruce up the house after a cold winter!
    I used Firefox with no problem.