Play the Kroger Instant Win Game & you could win up to $15!

Kroger has an instant win game you can play right now for a chance to win up to $15. Here’s how to play:

::Go to the Kroger Buy 5, Save $5 Instant Win Game

::Select your store and log into your account.

::Build your list and select 5 items to add to your list.

::Play and see what you win!

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Margaret says

I got a dollar off , I am thinking that isnt bad since I will always pick up a penny thats laying on the ground..haha….fun

2. Amy says

Got $1 but it said it couldn’t add it to my account and to call customer service. I’ll see if it shows up later. It isn’t worth $1 to call.

• Brandi says

I got $5 off! Wish I would have waited to go to Kroger til later, oh well, I’ll be there again :D

3. Mallory says

I WON $15!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe it. I never win anything!!!!!! Thank you, Crystal, for letting us know about this stuff. (I’ve been collecting my free samples of shampoo/conditioner and I probably have a year’s supply!).

4. RuthS says

While I was on the site (I won $1), I looked at the Digital coupons, and at least for me, one showed up for $3 of any $50+ purchase.

5. Elizabeth H. says

Anyone have trouble playing the game the next day? I played yesterday and when I tried to play again to day it acts like it will let me, but when I click on the balloon to pop it nothing happens.

• Wendy says

I was having the same problem too. What I did was clear my cookies. Also, I normally use Firefox but I used Chrome instead. It worked and I was able to play again. Good luck!

• Jen says

I tried using a different browser, Firefox, and then it worked but I have never won anything on it. Makes me sad but I’ll keep trying.

I’ve won $10 and $1, the trick to Kroger games is to play them right at their time changeover, so it would be at 2am for central time. It’s 11pm for me. :) Try that if you don’t mind staying up late!