One-year subscription to Runner’s World magazine for $5.99

Order a one-year subscription to Runner’s World Magazine for only $5.99 when you use coupon code MONEYSAVING at checkout. You can order up to 4 years at this price.

About Runner’s World Magazine: Runner’s World is filled with powerful information that will help you run faster and farther and have more fun doing it! Every issue brings you the strategies, tips and advice to fuel your performance, prevent injuries, burn fat, shed stress, and achieve your personal goals.

This offer expires tonight 01/21/12 11:59 PM EST.

Are you looking for other magazine titles? You can use coupon code MONEYSAVING to save 20% off of most titles at DiscountMags!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Amy says

Oh my goodness, this is a HUGE discount! Thank you so much! My husband loves this magazine and every year I have to hunt for discounts. Now I’m set for four years!

I have been telling my husband I wanted a subscription for this! I’ve been reading the library copies but more often than not half the articles are ripped out. So this is awesome! Just bought a four year subscription :)

3. Sidney says

I just renewed my subscription to this magazine (and got a decent deal, but not as good as this one!) Does anybody know if I get this will it extend my subscription or will I get two of every issue?

• Sabrina says

There’s a renewal option of it. I just renewed mine for 4 years. That’s an amazing deal!

4. Sara says

Thank you! I am a runner, but never wanted to subscribe b/c of the high price of this magazine. I just subscribed for 4 years and am stoked!

5. Tasha says

Our subscription was up for renewal in May and I almost settled for a 5% discount code. So thankful for even greater savings!

This is a HUGE discount!! I wanted a subscription for Christmas but didn’t get one. This price is too good to pass up. THANK YOU MSM!!!

• sarah says

So bummed I missed this deal. My husband runs 50 miles a week and I’ve been wanting to get him a Runner’s World subscription. If anyone comes across another deal, hope you’ll post here.