Kroger: Win Free Purina Products

Play the Kroger Instant Win Game to possibly win free Purina products. You can play daily through January 26, 2013.

Let us know if you win!

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Olivia says

I won a free can of cat food, up to $2.00 value! I don’t have a cat but I know someone who does. BTW the coupon loads to your Kroger Plus Card, so you don’t even need to print a coupon.

2. Esther a homeschool mom in Mid-Michigan says

Whoot! I just won a “free” can of Fancy Feast wet cat food (up to $2).
    Thanks for the heads-up MSM :)

3. JoAnna K says

There are a lot of exclusions . . . about 10 states are not included. . .and of course, Kroger or Purina employees and their families are excluded. Basically, do read the rules to be sure..

4. Linda R. says

5. Linda R. says

I just won a free 3 oz. can of Fancy Feast. I dont have a cat but it will go to someone that does! BTW it said up to $2 coupon after I spinned but when I checked my card it was for up to 0.70

6. Jessica says

Those links go to a cat game, so before I knew what was happening, I won a can of cat food. I don’t have a cat (though I’ll give it to someone who does), and was hoping for a dog prize. Does anyone know how to get to a dog version of the game? (like the picture in the post shows)?

7. Adrianna says

Free can of Friskies catfood ($2 value). Seems like this is what they are giving to everyone today! I will take it! Woot! Woot!

8. Shelley C. says

I have won the Friskies, Fancy Feast & the treats. Yeah! I think 3 is the limit. So keep playing.

9. Janice Spitzer says

Yeah I just won a can of fancy feast cat food. value of $2.00.
    Thans for the heads up on the game.
    you can only play once a day.

10. Blaire says

Limit one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) of each First Prize coupon (by product) per person for the Promotion Period.

11. Robin says

Played yesterday and won a free can of cat food…played this morning and won a free bag of cat treats. Woohoo!