Today only (January 22, 2013), you can get 28 Days to Hope for Your Home and Drowning in Clutter? for just $3.90 total when you use coupon code BIRTHDAY at checkout. (This code will also make the ebooks just $2.20 each, if you want to buy them individually.)
If you feel completely overwhelmed by clutter and mess in your home and life, 28 Days to Hope for Your Home will be a huge help to you.
28 Days to Hope for Your Home includes:
- Twenty-eight days of specific instructions to help you develop four basic (but essential) home management habits.
- Insights into why these concepts seem foreign to you.
- Practical tips to keep you from giving up.
- Bonus sections with realistic strategies for laundry management, meal prep, and decluttering.
- More than 45 pages of all new, exclusive content!
I read Drowning in Clutter? Don’t Grab a Floatie, Drain the Ocean on the plane on my way to North Carolina two days ago and loved it. Dana has a way of approaching things that is fresh and different than all the other organizing books I’ve read (what can I say? I’m kind of an organizing book junkie, I guess!).
She’s inspiring, real, and funny. She’ll make you reconsider your clutter and the way you typically go about trying to overhaul your home. I can almost guarantee you that you won’t be able to read it without at least organizing something — or lots of somethings! — in your home.
If you’re drowning in clutter or just want some step-by-step help to get your home in order — and keep it that way! — be sure to use coupon code BIRTHDAY to get 28 Days to Hope for Your Home and Drowning in Clutter? for just $3.90 total today only.
(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)