Freebies in My Mailbox: Betty Crocker, Nivea, Caress, and Herbal Essence

Here are the freebies I’ve gotten in the mail over the past week:

Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix

Nivea Body Wash

Caress Body Wash

Coupon for a free 1.7-oz bottle of Herbal Essence

What freebies have arrived in your mailbox this week?

By the way, if you want to start getting great freebies in your mailbox, just start signing up for the freebies I post every day that interest you. Within 4-6 weeks, your mailbox will start filling up with great freebies!

Comments

1. Laura says

I got all of those but no store around me has the 1.7 oz bottle of herbal essences. Has anyone tried to use it as a coupon for a full size?

2. Jen says

I got the Sugar cookies and a sample of chocolate Cream of Wheat. I was super surprised the sugar cookies was a full sized bag! Yeah!!!

3. If It's FREE! says

I got a two pack samples of Diapers, Free Cosmopolitan magazine…two days ago, I got the air-shot energy thing, baby proofers and baby formula…
    *I try collecting as many baby samples of anything I can get my hands on, to send to my sister in Florida, because she is going through a rough time finacially!

• If It's FREE! says

And I am still waiting for both the Folgers & Seatles Best sample, every time I contact them asking they say it “hasn’t been eight weeks from my request date”

• Luba says

Have you thought of sending your sister the link to the freebies as well so that she can get twice the stuff for free? :)

4. Suzanne says

How do you receive these freebies? I love freebies, but these don’t come from the websites that I use.

All of these were freebies that I posted over the last two months. Some of them only last for a few hours, though. You have to be quick with the high-value freebies.

Check in here or on my Facebook Page a few times per day and you should be able to start finding some great freebies!