Amazon.com: 32 Double Rolls of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper for $15.92 shipped

Amazon is currently offering 32 Double Rolls of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper for $15.92 shipped when you clip the $3 off coupon and choose Subscribe & Save.

Be sure to cancel your subscription after your order ships.

Thanks, Coupon Connections!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. lidia says

I’m new to shopping with coupons at amazon, could you tell me what subscription I would sign up for to receive the coupon?

thanks!

• jenn says

the coupon should be on the product page, under the description. Just scroll down a little bit.

2. august says

Does it really work if you cancel it after it ships? I canceled it after I made a purchase once, and they went ahead and charged me the original shipping.

• Heather L says

I always wait until I receive my item and it has been charged to my card before I cancel the subscription. I have done this at least a dozen times and have never been charged the difference. Hope that helps!

• Carissa says

Just change the shipping schedule to something long like 6 months then cancel after you receive the shipment. I’ve never been charged shipping after I received it! :)

3. Andy says

Mine ended up being about $17. With an added tax, which is still a good deal, but did i everyone get taxed? Or does it depend by region? I don’t recall ever being taxed by amazon before, so I was wondering if this was a new thing.

4. Christine says

When I click on the link, the price shows $24.99. I can’t seem to find the $15.92 deal. I am familiar with subscribe and save and the coupons you clip, but I also can’t find them anywhere. Is anyone having the same problem? Thanks!!

5. Chloe says

Don’t forget about the addition of tax to this order as well, estimated tax for me was 1.29, bringing the total to 17.21.

6. Christine says

I finally see it now. The price did change from $24.99 to $19.99, and then apply the coupon and subscribe and save. Good deal. Thanks!!

7. Deborah says

I went to Coupons and could only find 2 for $3 off but the Cottonelle packages are a darker blue not the lighter blue that the deal is supposedly for. I tried applying the coupon(s) but they were never applied, I believe, bec I didnt have the correct product in my cart. I also couldnt find the coupon on the page where the 32 roll pkg is. Maybe someone made a mistake? I dont know what Im doing wrong while others are finding the deal. Very confusing.

8. Patty says

Off topic but…
    Crystal could u let us know when amazon has another lightning deal on the scotch brand laminators? I’m going to need one soon for my son who’s going to be a preschooler soon! Thanks for all ur hard work.