10 Goals for This Week
I’ve been working on not procrastinating and getting things done early — and I’ve been amazed at how this has increased my productivity, enabled me to do a better job on chipping away at my goals, and has given me more margin time. I know I should already know this by now, but I’m still surprised — and delighted!
Here’s my list of goals for last week:
1. Play a game with the girls.
2. Write a love note to Jesse.
3. Weekend trip with Jesse for our 10 year anniversary!
4. Memorize Romans 1:1-4.
5. Extra rest and liquids to help me recover from the flu.
7. Do the Freezer Cooking in an Hour session.
8. Finish 25 rows of the scarf for Kathrynne (I finish Kaitlynn’s scarf a few weeks ago and am now working on a matching scarf for Kathrynne.)
9. Work on the second round of edits for chapters 4, 5, and 6 of my next book. 10. Finish two guest posts for other sites.
Here’s my list of goals for this week:
1. Read five chapters of Vinegar Boy: Encounter Christ Through the Dramatic Story of Vinegar Boy aloud at lunch. Read three chapters of Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh at dinner. Read three chapters of The Amazon Stranger with Kathrynne, read three chapters of Little House on the Prairie with Kaitlynn, read three chapters of Farming with Father to Silas.
2. Play at least one game of Scrabble together as a family.
3. Memorize Romans 1:5-6.
4. Finish writing all Christmas thank yous.
5. Exercise 5 times.
7. Do a Freezer Cooking in an Hour session.
8. Finish 30 rows of the scarf for Kathrynne.
9. Work on the second round of edits for three chapters of my next book.
10. Finish two guest posts for other sites.
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives!
Subscribe for free email updates and be entered to win $100!