Toys “R” Us: Get the Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Risky Rails Bridge Drop for just $15.99 (regularly $59.99!)

Coupons.com released two high-value Thomas the Train coupons that will make for fantastic deals at Toys “R” Us:

Buy 1 Thomas & Friends Take n Play The Great Quarry Climb — on sale for $19.99 (regularly $39.99)
Use $10.00 off Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play coupon
$9.99 after the sale and coupon

Buy 1 Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Risky Rails Bridge Drop — on sale for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
Use $14.00 off Thomas & Friends TrackMaster coupon
$15.99 after coupon and sale

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

Thanks for the tip. I was just about to buy this toy from Amazon, but this deal is way cheaper and the Toy’s R Us is just around the corner. Great.

I went to Target today and price matched this. It was very easy, they looked up price for me online and everything! It’s on page 13 of ToysRUs Ad. I was pleasantly surprised how big this toy is. It seemed very nice for the price considering Target has them priced at $39.99!

• Satya says

“Thomas & Friends Take n Play The Great Quarry Climb ” is only there in the weekly ad right ?what about “Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Risky Rails Bridge Drop” – Did target price match with the online price?

3. Peggy says

Got the Risky Rails one. They didn’t have any of the others. Accidentally printed 2 coupons (only needed 1) so I put the extra there with all the other boxes in the store. Hopefully someone will get to use it.

4. Ashley says

Target is price matching thru the 24th of December. How can I get a copy of the Toys R Us ad in order to do this? Toys R Us is just to far for me.

5. Brandy says

Wow! I purchased one of each of these toys on Black Friday for my boys. I paid $70 for the both of them!!! I wish I waited, but these are the only things asked for, and I didn’t want to risk missing out. What a deal!

6. Satya says

Is theThomas & Friends TrackMaster Risky Rails Bridge Drop on sale at Toys r us for 29.99? Is it the online price or in weekly ad? I found only great quarry climb in the weekly ad.Do target and walmart do price match for online prices?

7. Allison says

Out of stock at our Toys R Us. Tried to price match at Walmart but they made a very big deal of it. First saying I had to have the actual ad and the ad on my iphone could not be used to price match. Then, FINALLY agreed to price match but refused to take coupons saying it was like double coupons and they do not do that. I told them price matching was not a coupon, but they refused to do both and said I could either price match or use coupon. Anyone have same experience? Any ideas on what I could do differently? Thanks so much in advance for any helpful info.!

8. Amber says

I went to Walmart and they priced matched the price but the coupon would not process through their computer so they said it was not a good coupon. Has anyone else had this issue? I just printed it off before I left and I only printed one so I do not know why it would not scan.

• Kathryn Schaffner says

I price matched at WalMart and used the coupons. The coupons didn’t work at first but she just manually entered them. I’d contact corporate.

I went to Target tonight to pricematch & they refused. They said they only price matched through 12/16! So, I came home, pulled up their policy online & called the store manager. He still maintained the 16th as the end date until he pulled it up online as well.
    They are honoring the price when I go back tomorrow thankfully.

10. Nichole W says

I got 2 of each… We do not have a Toy R Us in my town so I price matched at Wal-Mart and it was such a pain but after 2 trips I got what I wanted! Thank you so much for posting the awsome deal if it wasn’t for you I would not have gotten such a great deal! My son will get one of each of the toys and my nephew and cousin’s son are getting the other 2! I was beyond excited to get such a great deal!
    Thanks again!