This week’s menu plan

Ham & Beans, World’s Best Honey Cornbread, carrot sticks, grapefruit
Beef and Potato Pockets, grapefruit, tossed salad
Chicken Noodle Soup, Biscuits, raw veggies
Steak, mashed potatoes, Homemade Breadsticks in the Bread Machine, fruit
Church Christmas Dinner
Dinner out

What’s on your menu this week? Share details and/or your link to your menu plan in the comments.

Comments

1. J says

I must have missed the posting on the cornbread !? Anyway I am making a big pot of chili so I am going to whip a batch of cornbread also, make that the “world’s best cornbread”.

I don’t even have a menu in my head when I go grocery shopping. But I am always looking for breakfast ideas (because it is the most important meal of the day, you know :)). I just noticed that I forgot to add fruit to my breakfast. Pancakes and fruit sound so good now. :)

Looks yummy! We actually had chicken noodle soup tonight. Other meals on this week’s plan: hamburger broccoli casserole, creamy chicken and rice soup, goulash, and homemade pizza. :-)

4. Kim says

I know this isn’t related, but does anyone have a copy of the Kohl’s rebate for the small appliances from November that you would be willing to email me? kmorganbelieves@yahoo.com

I thought I had it and it is nowhere to be found and the link isn’t working any longer. :(

I tried your cornbread recipe back a few months ago. Normally I am the only one of the five of us that like cornbread but when I made a pan of your recipe all 5 of us were going back for seconds and some went back for thirds. My husband told me don’t even bother making anything but your recipe again!

I’m back on the meal plan wagon this week after taking last week off. I felt half behind on dinner all week because I didn’t plan ahead. It’s sort of crazy how dependent you can become on this simple task.

This week, I’m spotlighting an amazing Orange Chicken recipe that we recently discovered. It is gluten-free and amazingly, soy free as well.

As always, our meal plan is free of many top food allergies.

I do casseroles for the freezer all the time, but I’m kind of a newbie when it comes to baked goods….. at what point do you freeze the cinnamon rolls, before baking or after?

And how long do the cookie dough bites keep in the freezer?

You can freeze them before baking or after baking. Either works.

And the cookie dough bites should keep for at least 4-6 weeks in the freezer if sealed well and airtight.

8. Vanessa says

I don’t have a blog, but I meal plan every week at home, and I just wanted to say I’ve missed your weekly meal plans and am so glad it’s not something of the past! I get lots of good ideas from reading your meal plans and following the links to new recipes, so thanks for bringing it back!