Rite Aid: 25 free photo prints

Rite Aid is offering 25 free photo prints when you log into your Rite Aid photo account, add 25 4×6 prints, and apply coupon code EPRNT at checkout. Choose in-store pick up and shipping is free.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Marilyn says

I’m having a lot of trouble with this website. Every time I try and login to my previous account, the webpage bombs out… Anyone else able to get through?

• Kimberly says

I had to log in several times before it would keep me logged in. It finally worked when I registered my wellness card number after logging in. I had an account already, but had not registered my card #. If you’ve not registered your card yet try that.

• Marilyn says

Gah… I tried registering my number, and it said it’s already registered… Don’t know why it’s not working for me. Quite frustrating! Thanks for the tip though. Guess I’ll keep trying.

• CJ says

I had major issues with the website getting this order completed on Christmas at 6 pm. I finished and then got an email an hour or two later saying its ready for pickup. I went to Rite Aid today (12/26) at noon and not only were my pics not ready, they had no clue where my order was. Turns out the website photo orders haven’t been linking to the store’s system. They tried to push the order through and it was taking forever so I left. The guy said they’d call when my pics were ready. It’s 10 hours later and still no call. I guess I’ll call them tomorrow to see what’s up.

2. Kimberly says

Thanks for sharing! I only got a few photos this Christmas before my memory card was full and this worked out great to get a set of prints of them for myself, and one for my children’s father since he’d asked me to burn them to a CD for him anyway. I’ll only have to pay $0.19 for 26 photos.

3. Roxy says

either http://www.riteaid.com website isn’t working or this code isn’t available for everyone to use. I called the 800 number on the rite aid website and they asked me where I got this code because it’s not one they currently have. Weird.

4. Kimberly says

They did not want to honor the 25 free photos when I picked mine up. I chose to pay at the store, not online, because it was only $0.19 and they tried to charge me full price. I showed them on my phone the email from Rite Aid confirming the price of $0.19 and after he examined it for a while he said “I don’t know what to do there’s no barcode for this.” Then I guess he rang it up manually because he pulled out the old receipt and crumpled it up and then told me, “It IS the holidays and we’re here to try to save you money, not make you spend it, so I guess we’ll give it to you JUST THIS ONE TIME because the email does appear to be from us” and he charged me $0.21. I didn’t argue over the $0.02. I won’t order photos from Rite Aid online again unless I’m paying online too. This isn’t the first time they didn’t know about a discount and didn’t want to honor it when I corrected them. They always have that tone to their voice like I’m putting them out for them to give me the discount or I’m trying to get away with something.

• katherine says

I notice this too when picking up photo deals from them. They seem perplexed and surly, sometimes even rude! I very rarely will shop there because of this since it was not just a one time occurrence or a one store occurrence. It is not our fault that the company puts out these deals, but man do they try to make you feel that way sometimes.