KMart: 8-pack of CannonCotton Washcloths just $1.79 with free in-store pick-up

Cannon Cotton Washcloths - 8 Pack

KMart has CannonCotton Washcloths 8-pack on sale for just $1.99 when you add them to your cart.

Cannon Cotton Washcloths - 8 Pack

Then, use promo code OFFERS10 to get an additional 10% off, making these just $1.79 per 8-pack.

Cannon Cotton Washcloths - 8 Pack

Choose in-store pickup and shipping is free.

Cannon Cotton Washcloths - 8 Pack

Please note that the discount will only show up when you add the washcloths to your cart.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Andrea says

These aren’t available at all–to pick up or to ship. They would have been great fr my OCC shoeboxes!

Buying inexpensive white washcloths is how my family switched to cloth napkins. No longer do I buy paper towels but use these instead. This is an exceptional deal too. I bought mine for $3.50/8pk at Target awhile back. This is half price!!

3. Natalie says

Just got three packs for free with shop your way rewards for my husband’s classroom! He uses them to clean his dry erase board. May buy some more for napkins and occ. Didnt think about that!

4. Jenny says

Thank you for the head’s up! We haven’t purchased new washcloths for almost 10 years (since we got married). These will help to spruce up our collection. Thanks again!

5. Amy H. says

These would be a really cute addition to a college gift basket. Or maybe a neighbor gift for next year’s Christmas…if you’re thinking that far ahead, haha.

6. Amy H. says

These wouldn’t let me choose shipping and the closest store is out of stock for in store pickup.

7. shannon says

Ordered 8 packages plain white after talking to my sister who wanted some and checked store for pick-up availability. Got email from Kmart that order has been cancelled and all styles are sold out. Not very pleased as I ordered around 1pm and email was sent after 9pm after I emailed them as I never received pick-up notice. Happy I didn’t make trip to town…