Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

Walgreens: Free 8×10 Photo Enlargement

Update: It looks like this is no longer working — but I’m hearing reports that it might be back in a few days.

Walgreens is currently offering a free 8×10 Photo Enlargement when you use coupon code FREE2THANK at checkout. Choose in-store pickup and shipping is free, too.

This offer is good through Saturday, November 28, 2012.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

1. Pamela says

Hi, Crystal.

Do you know — is this totally free, like the collages so often are? Or do you have to purchase a photo first, and then get a free enlargement?

2. Angie Beckner says

Just tried to order this and the coupon wasn’t accepted. After contacting customer service they said this promotion and code won’t start working until Nov. 21st.

3. Britney Smith says

Not working for me, either. I’ve ordered lots of 8×10 deals from Walgreen’s w/ no problem before, so this was disappointing.

4. Mary says

Thanks Crystal! I’d been wanting a photo enlargement of my daughter’s graduation from nursing school. Thanks for your blog, you are such a blessing to so many.

5. Shannon says

I got this message: We’re sorry, coupon code(s) FREE2THANK cannot be applied. Please check the coupons and try again.

6. Stuart says

I got error of

when trying to use the code for an 8×10. did it work for anyone else?

7. amy says

code works again just got one now and it’s totally free now ordering at all just do like all others and have to pick up instore add the code at check out free2thank
    as always thanks for keeping up with free codes
    thanks much and always money saving mom

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy