This week’s menu

Bread Machine Buttery Rolls

We have a fairly busy week this week and I’ll be out-of-town for a quick trip to Arkansas on Thursday and Friday, so we’re having a pretty simple menu. Here’s the plan:

Breakfasts

Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets, Cereal, Toast, Eggs, and/or Fruit

Lunches

Lunch with extended family (Thanksgiving celebration — I brought pie, a turkey, and Sweet Potato casserole.)
Snack-y lunch

Dinners

Dinner with extended family
Thanksgiving Leftovers
Breakfast for dinner: Cracker Barrel Pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit
Corn, Bacon, and Potato Chowder, Bread Machine Buttery Rolls, veggies, fruit
Dinner out
Dinner with our young couples’ group: I’m bringing a salad.
Dinner with extended family

What’s on your menu this week? Share details and/or your link to your menu plan in the comments.

Comments

1. J says

These look great and will make just the right amount. I wonder if you can make them and just not use the bread machine?

Here is our allergy-friendly menu for this week. As the next month goes, all will be busy and meals (& following meal plans) will be sporadic. Regardless, I have hopes that we’ll eat well.

I always include a little “extra” discussion in my meal plan posts. This week, I share a suggestion I made to a friend for choosing gluten-free flours when a gluten-free newby — sort of the 2-3 bare-bones, but effective gf cooking flours.

3. Karla says

Are you coming to speak in Arkansas? I would love to meet you if you are! I’ve been following you since Biblical womanhood. You are such an inspiration!

• Karla says

Sorry, I didn’t read far enough down. I see that you’re going to be recording a radio program with Tricia Goyer. That is great! Can’t wait to listen! Will be praying for your flight here!

You’re so sweet! I’m not speaking this time, just a few radio interviews with FamilyLife and spending a little time with my friend, Tricia Goyer.

Crystal – was wondering if there is somewhere on your blog that gives reading recommendations for children. My daughter is six and I would love to start reading chapter books to her, but don’t know where to start. Any help would be appreciated!

5. Julie C says

Ah eating out and dinner with extended family is a super simple eating plan! ;)

Those look like Williams & Sonoma measuring cups; do share what brand you use. Love quality kitchen equipment.