Redbox: Free one-night game rental or movie rental (text offer)

Text the words TRYGAMES and TRYITOUT to the number 727272 and you’ll get two free Redbox rental codes, each good for $2 off your rental, allowing you to get a free one-night game or DVD rental from any Redbox Kiosk.

Thanks, The Freebie Blogger!

Comments

1. Blaire says

Both codes issued free game rentals only for me. Good news is that they do not expire until 12/31!

Supposedly, the codes will take $2 off any purchase from the Redbox Kiosk. Let us know if it doesn’t work for you; I’ve not gotten a chance to try it myself yet.

• CJ says

Jodi – I’ve had promo codes that didnt work before. Just call RedBox’s 800 number and they should be able to give you a new code.

• Blaire says

I did get a chance to try this out last night at an actual Redbox machine, to see if these two codes would work on movie rentals. I tried both codes, and both did not work on movies. A message on the screen came up both times saying that the codes are only good for game rentals. We love renting games on the weekends. If you rent it Saturday morning, you can play it until having to return in by 9 pm Sunday night!

2. jenny mosley says

I received two codes..BUT they are for game rentals only,not movies…BUT the good news is that they don’t expire until 12/31/12 like another person commented.

3. chadster says

you can also text SCREEN for a free 1st night code for game rental. same exp date as the other two

4. If It's FREE! says

If you go to Redbox.com and join, then you can choose to recieve text alerts where they will send codes out specifically for you for free movies all the time!

5. Parker says

Thanks for these free game codes! These will work great to get my kids a game for the weekend. We normally get our movies and games from Blockbuster@Home, which I signed up for through my job at DISH. With it I get streaming and games/movies delivered through the mail, at about half of what Netflix and Gamefly used to cost. I’m currently in the middle of playing Arkham City, so the kids won’t be getting anything through the mail in the foreseeable future, but with these codes they can get something from the Kiosk. Thanks again!