Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

FinishLine: 6 pairs of ladies’ socks for $3.99 shipped

Add two 3-packs of Ladies’ socks priced at $3.99 to your cart. Go to checkout and use coupon code FALLFS12 and you should get all six pairs for just $3.99 shipped, plus any applicable tax.

For more retail sales notifications and coupons, be sure to check out our Retail Sales Database.

Megan – I’d try again – there’s a bunch of boxes so I wasn’t sure which one to enter the code in. And, I had to copy and paste it from Money Saving Mom instead of typing it in manually… hope that helps! It was worth a few extra minutes to pay $4.32 for 6 pairs of socks. (My first half marathon is in less than 5 weeks!!!)

1. Kimber says

Thanks! Worked for me! I’d love it if they happened to make it to me in a week – these would be great to add to Operation Christmas Child boxes for teenage girls!!

2. DeeDee says

thanks so much! This worked for me and I got 12 pairs of socks for $8.50. Yay! I follow your posts for the great coupons for gluten free food. Thanks for all the great deals!

3. Allison Brady says

Could not get it to work using paypal! :( But got 12 pair for $8.64 – A GREAT gift for me and for my walking buddy for Christmas!! THANKS!

4. Sena says

Thanks! I needed new socks! The cute plaid ones are sold out, though. I also used Discover card for 15% cash back (linked through Discover shop website and used the card, and it still accepted the coupon code). :)

5. Jessica says

i WAS soo in need of socks:) Just got 12 pair for $8.24 (And someone mentioned you could not go through Paypal.. IF You to to do NOT click the paypal button and go to check out instead you will THEN be given another chance to pay through paypal and also use the coupon code…. :) thank you!

6. Amy says

The coupon code initially did NOT work for me. I closed the website, and tried again, and it worked like a charm the second time. What a great deal! My sisters in law and mom will get some cozy new socks for Christmas! 12 pairs for less than $8 shipped! Thank you!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy