Earn 400 free Swagbucks when you sign up Credit Sesame

If you’ve not signed up for Credit Sesame yet, you can get 400 free Swagbucks when you sign up — that’s almost enough to snag a free $5 Amazon gift card!

No credit card is required to sign up and there aren’t any strings attached.

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

• deseray says

I’m not saying it is or isn’t, but it would seem that this site would need you social to look up your score. And their website is an https, secure site.

1. tara says

says it confirms instantly but mine hasn’t update yet, so frustrating! This is not the first time I’ve had missing swagbucks and it’s so time consuming to fight for them.

2. Susan in St. Louis says

Crystal, have you personally done this? I am so hesitant to do anything like this…and there has to be some way the company is benefiting from the situation or they wouldn’t be doing it…

I believe that the benefit for them in having people sign up is the hope that you’ll possibly apply for a credit card through them. They are a very well-known, reputable company and you shouldn’t have any issues signing up with them.

3. Lisa says

I personally did this last time is was offered on Swagbucks and everything worked out fine! It really is free!

4. Amy says

It’s a secure site and they look up you credit score through Experian. My swag bucks didn’t show up right away, so I went back 15 minutes later and they showed up. Another perk is that I’m refinancing now! Woot!

5. Audrey says

I signed up a little over 3 hours ago and my swagbucks haven’t shown up. Any one else have this happen?
    I saw it only took someone 15 minutes.

• Sarah Anderson says

I did it hours ago and I haven’t gotten mine yet. The swagbucks website says it could take up to 1 business day but is usually applied with in 30 mins. Here’s hoping it works itself out!

• Audrey says

Crystal.. who do we contact? Credit Sesame or Swagbucks? The directions on swagbucks say to go to the special offers page and click on the ‘missing swagbucks’ link for help. But since it was through your link there is no ‘missing swagbucks’ button.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6. Nicole says

I signed up hours ago and my swagbucks haven’t shown up either. And this has happened when I’ve signed up for other things as well. Haven’t had the best luck with swagbucks :(

7. Becky says

I did this the last time it was available, about 4-6 weeks ago. My swagbucks didn’t show up even though I completed the registration process and had the Credit Sesame membership to prove it. I complained and got a runaround: Credit Sesame told me to write to Swagbucks, SB told me to write to someone else, etc. After multiple emails, I finally gave up on getting the credit.

Then, a few days ago (weeks after completing the offer!) my 400 SB showed up out of the blue!

My suggestion is that you make sure to grab a screen shot showing your completed offer. This will help you argue your case if SB don’t credit as they should. After the Credit Sesame problem, I started making sure to take a screenshot of any high value offer I complete. It came in handy just this past week when I did an offer for 4500 SB for a Discover card. Again, the bucks didn’t show up promptly, but I had my screenshot which I submitted and got the credit.

As to the question of if the credit score was accurate: mine was roughly what I expected. However, it also said I had too much debt. Which is weird, since I do not have ANY debt. :)

Made me wonder how accurate their facts are.

8. Pat says

Yesterday, I signed up through Crystal’s link and did not get the 400 Swagbucks credit. So very disappointing.

9. Tara says

My SB didn’t show up so I contacted them. I had to copy and paste the initial email I got from Credit Sesame welcoming me. That was no big deal, but when they credited my account, it was only for 90 SB not 400. 90 is better than none but it’s frustrating.