10 Uses for Target Sample Bags

If you signed up for all the free Target Beauty Bags that have been available recently, you may have a few extra Target Beauty Bags on hand. Snail Pace Transformations shares a great post with 10 Uses for Target Sample Bags.

Comments

1. jenn says

I put a little emergency kit together for my work bag: Tylenol, Tums, femminine products, chapstick, lotion, etc. Then I know I have some if I, or any of my co-workers, need it.

2. Becky says

Some great ideas. I have been trying to figure out what to do with my bags. I never would have thought about a first aid kit. Now I love those Target samples and bags even more.

I use mine to carry my grocery money and coupons. DH says it looks like I’m carrying femine products, which I hope works in my favor if anyone ever wants to pick pocket me!

Ha ha! I use one of mine for the same reason :) And I have also thought that hopefully it will deter someone from stealing it!!

4. Angela says

I use the blue padded one as a camera case. I let the string hang out by the closed zipper, and hang it from my wrist. It keeps it nice a safe from being banged around.

Thanks for sharing this. I am getting all sorts of great suggestions for additional uses for the free target bags in the comments section of this post.

6. Melanie says

I’ve got two of them in my new purse to organize items. My keys are no longer buried at the bottom of my purse – as long as I remember to put them in the little bag!

• JeniCherryCola says

I’m using one for makeup, I’ve given one away, and I have a bunch of wrapped-up jewelry that I don’t use in another.

7. Ashley P says

I have one that I stash with feminie products and always keep packed “just in case”.

Another one holds those many, many, MANY perfume samples I’ve collected over the years. (It takes me ages to get through those things!)

My third one holds hair bands and clips. With hair over 3 feet long, I need a place for them!

I’m actually planning on giving my latest one away, since animal print just isn’t really my style and looks rather out of place in my bathroom.

• Brandi says

I’m a Mary Kay consultant, so I typically give my hostess who have had multiple parties their gifts in them. This time I’m putting silent auction items for a vendor fair this weekend in them (perfect for a compact, some color and a gift card).

8. Wanda says

I just did up a “Target Bag” today for our Christmas Gift Stealing game. I added some Philosophy samples, Kleenex pack, lottery tickets & some chocolate. We do just a $5.00 gift, thanks to couponing I always have more value. It is just for fun.

• Wanda says

Oops, I forgot to add that in the past I have done them up with some eye shadow, nail polish & other tioletries for a local battered womens shelter.

• Jess says

Great idea! I think I’ll do that with the animal print one… I think I’ll leave most of the samples in there too!

9. Jess says

I use one in my diaper bag for all of those little things you need with a baby. Clippers, rash cream, tylenol, lotion, and nose sucker. I keep one in my car with spares of feminine products and my daughter has one in her locker at school. I have given 2 away and the last one has my inhaler, some bandaids, sanitizer, and triple antibiotic in it. I keep that one in my purse.

10. Jenny says

I use one for my camera that I use for Mystery Shopping, and one to hold ALL those store loyalty cards in my purse!

I post about them every time they are available — typically every other month or so. They usually only last for 24 hours or less.