Serve.com: Free $25 when you add $25 to your prepaid card

Sign up for a Serve.com account and load $25 to your prepaid card and you’ll get a free $25 credit loaded to your account.

Serve is a digital prepaid account that gives you a safe way to pay in stores, online, and on your mobile phone. It’s free to sign up and there are no fees.

This offer is good through December 31, 2012.

Looking for more ways to earn money before Christmas? Be sure to check out my series on 31 Ways to Earn Extra Cash Before Christmas.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

• haely says

Offer valid in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Florida, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis / St. Paul, NYC tri-state area, northern California, Philadelphia and Phoenix

• Jen says

You only have to give the last four digits of your SSN and I don’t think you read the fine print correctly. The geographic restrictions are for “Entertainment Access” under “get access to benefits with Serve.”

1. Jayme Lynn says

This was lovely. Signup was simple. I simply added my debit card and added the necessary $25 deposit. As soon as I went back to my account page, it showed the $25 I deposited, as well as the $25 bonus, for a $50 total. Of course, it may take up to two weeks to receive the card in the mail, but I love how promptly they gave me the bonus anyhow!

• Kara S says

Agreed! It worked exactly how you described it for me too Jayme! I’m wondering if we can sign up for more than one card… if you use another email address? Does anyone know if that is possible?

2. Amy says

This deal sounds great but one question…how do you add the $25 onto the card. I don’t have paypal and don’t want to give a debit card number. I know this sounds crazy but can I charge the $25 to another credit card?

3. A Mom says

Be sure to review the terms and conditions. There are some applicable fees that are currently waived through march of 2013.

I was reading through an old Slickdeals thread about this and found a caution not to fund using a credit card because cash advance fees may apply on your credit card side (try debit instead). Haven’t verified, just something to be aware of

I tried this again tonight (about 9:20pm) and I still am getting page errors. It looks like a few were able to access it. Did anyone else have problems?