How to earn up to $0.62 from Jingit per day

Have you signed up for Jingit yet? If not, you definitely want to do so, especially if your budget is really tight.

It’s a simple way to earn a little money every day. And while it might not seem like much, every little bit adds up, right?

Did you know that you can re-watch videos on Jingit and get more credit for them? A commentor posted about this and I investigated it and, sure enough, it works.

Once you’ve signed up for Jingit and watched all the videos in your account, you can then come back every day and copy and paste the following links into your browser to earn $0.62 every day.

Earn $0.25 from JELL-O Mix Ins (can be watched once per day)

Earn $0.25 from JELL-O 4 Packs (can be watched once per day)

https://www.jingit.com/hosted/widget?partnerId=11&displayAdId=1stday_300x250_Ggt4&parentWindowUri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.com%2Fip%2FCheerios-Toasted-Whole-Grain-Oat-Cereal-18-oz%2F10311410# (can be watched once per day)

Yes, $0.62 isn’t much. But these little bits of income add up to a nice side stream of income and gift cards over time. And this small stream of income can be a huge help to a tight budget!

Read all about Jingit and how it works here.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Charity says

What about the unusual people , like me, who don’t have a Facebook account and don’t desire one? Anyway around this?

You could set up a Facebook Page that is private, without friends, in order to sign up for things like this. That’s what I have and it works well.

you dont have to have a cell phone..while you can earn extra doing check ins with a smart phone, I dont have one so i jsut do the videos

• Wendy says

Yes you do. It won’t verify that I’m actually a person until it sends me a text to a mobile phone number. If I can’t provide one, it won’t even let me register.

• Wendy says

It must have changed since you signed up because now you HAVE to provide a cell phone number in order to verify you are a real person–it says so during your registration. As I mentioned, I don’t have a cell phone so those of us without one can’t do this.

• Amy R. says

This is me too… I have a completely private facebook account with no friends. I use it only for things like this. I have no interest in social networking, but save a ton of money through facebook offers.

I noticed yesterday that in order to get their visa debit card to transfer the money onto there is a $3 one time fee? I found it in the small print. I checked out the music section and it is slim pickings for Christian music lovers. I am also noticing a lot of point earning ops. are smart phone related (I have a Tracfone) I am going to keep at it a while longer but so far this seems extremely slow and low earning unless you have a smart phone.

• rita says

it is a $3 charge but only one time and they take it from the money you earned on jingit when you earn the first $3 you can order the card when it comes you load what else you have earned on it.

Yes, it’s a one-time fee of $3. My kids have been doing the videos with me and are excited about seeing the earnings add up. We’ve not done any check-ins. Just watching the videos online. We’re averaging earning around $5 a week, which isn’t bad for just a few minutes each day in my opinion! :)

I figured it was just a one time fee. I guess I am going to have to try the copy and paste idea to make it a bigger weekly return. I am guessing you can enter it into your Swagbucks search bar, and then you could also perhaps earn some random Swagbucks at the same time. Crystal getting the kids to do it is an excellent idea! I might just have to put them in charge of it and let them keep the visa debit card as their reward, they are always looking for ways to earn more.

3. Elizabeth H. says

Actually I just tried again and the Elmers one works, but the Smores one still doesn’t

4. Jessica says

Quick question for those of you who have gotten the debit card. Any issues with giving the SSN? I’m always worried when they ask for that information.

5. Rae says

The S’mores one is not working. I was able to do the Elmers one today, and I did the jello ones at 20 cents each on my ipad, and once I clicked your link for the s’mores one, I clicked “Earn Now” under “Earn more with Jingit” and it took me to where I could watch the Jello ones again at 25 cents a piece :)

6. Anna says

I went to sign up today and noticed something about charging $8/month if you are inactive for 18 months. Anyone know anything about it? I wasn’t quite sure based on the wording what that really meant. Thanks!

• Meegan says

It’s just a guess, but I imagine that since you get a prepaid Visa, if you don’t use the Visa for 18 months they’ll begin deducting $8/month until your money is gone.

7. Tricia says

S’mores adds are working again, $.20 per video/survey, 3 times a day. There are also two different links to the Jell-O ads; link on jingit.com home page and different link on jingit fb page, I was able to view both today.