How to earn $0.32 from Jingit every single day

Have you signed up for Jingit yet? If not, you definitely want to do so, especially if your budget is really tight.

It’s a simple way to earn a little money every day. And while it might not seem like much, every little bit adds up, right?

I just discovered something new about Jingit yesterday — and I had to tell you, if you didn’t already know! Did you know that you can re-watch videos on Jingit and get more credit for them? A commentor posted about this and I investigated it and, sure enough, it works.

Once you’ve signed up for Jingit and watched all the videos in your account, you can then come back every day and copy and paste the following two links into your browser to earn another $0.32 every day.

Yes, $0.32 isn’t much. But these little bits of income add up to a nice side stream of income and gift cards over time. And this small stream of income can be a huge help to a tight budget!

Read all about Jingit and how it works here.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. amy k says

That’s about an extra $9.60 a month! For us that is enough to pay for our Netflix with some left over! (We don’t have cable so netflix is our tv treat). Now it will be free just by watching videos! Thank you for this info!! :)

2. Nicole says

Do you know if you have to have a facebook account to use this? I tried to sign up, but only see options to sign up using facebook (which I don’t use).

Thanks!

• Sarah says

Yes, my husband has a FB account only for this purpose. :) (He has no friends added or details on his account.)

3. K says

I’d also like to know if you have to have a facebook account in order to take advantage of this opportunity. I don’t use facebook, either. Thanks!

• Jaysa says

You do need a facebook account to use this program. I don’t use facebook either, not a fan, but I decided to open an account just for jingit and to receive other free offers/samples. A lot of free sample offers just require you to “like” their page. I don’t add anyone to my account, I just strictly use it for these on the side money jobs.

4. rachael says

I hardly have new videos to watch in my account. Does anyone else have that problem? How many news should we be getting?

5. Christy says

I can actually get the S’mores ad to pay out at least 3 times a day, so that would bring a daily total to $0.72. That’s about $21 per month, and not too shabby in my opinion for watching a 10 second ad. I hope this campaign lasts for a long time!!

Also, if you check Jingit’s FB page, they currently have a promotion with Walmart Fight Hunger campaign. You can click on the link, watch the ad, and you will help secure food for families in need. That ad doesn’t pay money, but it does help others in need. Win, Win! Only one view per day though, at least as far as I can tell.

I love Jingit!

• Staci says

About how long do you wait before trying to view the Smores one again? Thanks for the tip!!

• Christy says

I usually check at breakfast, lunch, and dinner :) I haven’t been able to tell yet when the time resets, or if there is a limit per day, but this has been working for me.

6. Eileen says

I am a member of Jingit. The first link did not work for me. The second link did but I was only able to view one video for .12 cents. ???

• Eileen says

And every time I log in every day I there are no new videos. Tell me again how I can view these videos every day so I can earn more money? I do have a smarthpone and downloaded the app but I have not had a chance to get to Walmart yet to scan the barcodes. Thanks for any help you can give!!

7. joanna says

has anyone else had trouble logging in? when i click on the login button, nothing happens. almost seems like the button isn’t “hooked up” properly. any suggestions?

8. Em Mitchell says

I tried these links the other day. I cannot get the walmart/FB log in to work for me. I’ve even tried being already logged in.

All I get is the “no new videos” disclaimer.

Is Jingit really legit?

• Christine says

Yes, Em, Jingit is legit. At least in my experience. I signed up a number of months ago and have cashed out about $35.00 so far. I don’t have a smartphone, so I only watch videos online. The videos seem to go in spurts for me. Sometimes I have quite a few of them, and then several weeks without anything. I’m glad for this new tip on video links to keep using.

9. Christy says

THANKS! I kept getting the check back later message, so at least I can keep earning a little bit with these links.

10. A Peculiar Treasure says

I was able to do the SMores ad 3 times today. The first one was early morning and it worked again after lunch and then it worked just now around supper time. Occasionally, the Elmers will work more than once a day as well.

• Tricia says

Did the store check-ins today for the first time, easy $2.75 earned and I didn’t have to buy anything!