Homemade Pumpkin Pie Frappe
It didn’t disappoint. I changed a few things — as is to be expected of me! I swapped whole milk for the coconut milk, raw sugar for the Stevia, and just threw in a lot of ice instead of actually freezing the coffee.
The end result was delicious — as pronounced by every family member at dinner tonight when I served it as a special treat.
Other posts in the A Week of Pumpkin Recipes series
- Coming next week... Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 4 Pumpkin Recipes You Should Try
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- 7-Layer Pumpkin Magic Bars
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Frappe
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Subscribe for free email updates and be entered to win $100!
PREVIOUS POST: Free $2 Amazon MP3 credit (Facebook offer)