Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

Free Green Mountain Coffee sample pack (Facebook offer)

Watch a short video to get a free sample of Green Mountain Coffee® Fair Trade Certified™ ground coffee or a free K-cup® sample pack.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

1. Sherry says

I can’t get the “submit” button to light up to submit. I have now watched the video several times too. Anyone know the trick?

• Monica says

I was finally able to watch the video, but I also couldn’t get the submit button to work. In fact, I watched the video 3 times. I finally gave up. =(

• Sarah says

Any time a “submit” button hasn’t worked for me, it’s been my browser. Try a different one? It worked for me in Safari.

• Sherry says

Ok… I did as suggested and switched FROM Safari TO firefox and it worked. At this time I think I have that video memorized :) But try FIREFOX

2. Alyssa says

Couldn’t get it to work in Internet Explorer, BUT it worked fine in Google Chrome…. so it seems to be an issue with the IE browser. Cheers!

3. Kelly says

Hooray- this is still working! I got it the first time in Firefox. These are going to make nice Christmas gift fillers!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy