Earn $1.32 from Jingit today!

Have you signed up for Jingit yet? If not, you definitely want to do so, especially if your budget is really tight.

It’s a simple way to earn a little money every day. And while it might not seem like much, every little bit adds up, right?

Did you know that you can re-watch videos on Jingit and get more credit for them? A commentor posted about this and I investigated it and, sure enough, it works.

Once you’ve signed up for Jingit and watched all the videos in your account, you can then come back every day and copy and paste the following links into your browser to earn $1.32 every day.

Earn $0.25 from Snickers (click on lower corner, can be watched once per day)

Earn $0.25 from Snickers (can be watched once per day)

Earn $0.25 from JELL-O Mix Ins (can be watched once per day)

Earn $0.25 from JELL-O 4 Packs (can be watched once per day)

Earn $0.20 from S’Mores (resets every 2 hours)

https://www.jingit.com/hosted/widget?partnerId=11&displayAdId=1stday_300x250_Ggt4&parentWindowUri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.com%2Fip%2FCheerios-Toasted-Whole-Grain-Oat-Cereal-18-oz%2F10311410# (can be watched once per day)

Yes, $1.32 isn’t much. But these little bits of income add up to a nice side stream of income and gift cards over time. And this small stream of income can be a huge help to a tight budget!

Read all about Jingit and how it works here.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Blythe says

Can anyone help. I have tried several times on different days to sign up for Jingit. But after i click sign up a bag pops up and is just gray nothing ever happens. HELP please

2. Melissa says

For the past several days, every time I have checked into Jingit it tells me there is nothing more to earn and to check in later. Maybe they didn’t like it that I don’t have a smartphone or that I don’t eat Jello pudding snacks?

Anybody else not able to watch the videos anymore?

3. Lee says

I only got $.25 for the second snickers ad, but I am not complaining this will help a lot with the holidays coming up! Just waiting for my card to get here!

• Drew says

I think she meant two snickers videos at 25 cents each and two jello videos at 25 cents each. Not 100% sure, but I haven’t been seen 50 cent videos.

4. Michele says

This is the 3rd day that I have been unable to log in. I get to the log in screen where it says “preparing your jingit experience” but it never gets past that screen. I was wondering if anyone else was having that experience. I don’t know what to do & I wish I wasn’t missing out!

• Michele says

Thanks for replying. I’ve been feeling like I’m crazy. I’m not having any problems accessing any other sites, so I don’t think its my computer. But when other people are able to access the site without issue, I was feeling confused!! I guess this still doesn’t solve anything, but it does make me feel better that I’m not the only one! :) (Actually, I even tried using a different computer in our house & had the same problem.) Maybe its my account?

• Kara S says

I’ve been having the same problem with the links through Walmart’s site. The links directly to jingit.com play wonderfully. Any video through Walmart.com does not work…? Anyone else having this problem? All I see is the “preparing your jingit experience” loading screen…..

5. Emily says

Thanks so much, I’ve earned $10.44 since last week when you first posted it. Looking forward to my card coming so I can use the money!

6. Laura says

I cannot get the Snickers ad to play for me. I have tried numerous times and it just keeps downloading! Is this really worth it if you don’t have a smartphone?

7. Jo says

Has anyone signed up for their Debit Card yet? I do not feel comfortable giving my SSN out in order to get one and they have no other option for payouts.

• Drew says

I was under the impression it was because we were earning money and somehow would have to be reported on our taxes lol but here’s what they said. Also they do verify if your facebook info matches up with your SS#. My daughter had the wrong birth date on her facebook and they would not approve it until she corrected it.

Why do I need to provide my Social Security Number?
      We are partnered with U.S. Bank and while they do not do a credit check they do have an approval process that checks name, age, and Social Security number to verify the individual. This helps us minimize fraud and is part of our compliance with U.S. Bank policy for card enrollment. Jingit does not store your Social Security Number or any sensitive banking information. Your Social Security number is provided in a secure manner directly to U.S. Bank, who provides our Jingit Visa Debit Card. Their reputation and reliability is one of the reasons we chose them as a financial partner.

• Sarah says

I was excited about using this, but I think I may quit after reading your post. I don’t have my full last name on my facebook because I don’t feel the need to connect with everyone I’ve ever ran into. I use a shortened version. I’m more than happy to give jingit, and the bank my info, but I really don’t want or need my full info on facebook. (and I’ve read that facebook will sometimes give you a hard time about changing your name back and forth) This is frustrating. I wish the internet would realize that facebook is not the be all end all of internet information and communication. :-(

8. Kim says

I watched both Snicker’s ads, answered all the questions on both ads, but no money was added to my total. This happened with the $0.06 music ad the past two days too. I have made $9.94 this week (this is my first week) without referrals & according to what I’ve read, I’ll cap at $10 without referrals. Does anyone know why I’m not receiving credit for some of the ads I’ve watched & answered questions for? Thanks!

Hmmm…. I wonder if they give different amounts to different people. I only say that because I only got 25 cents each on the ones that you got 50 cents each for. Not complaining by any means! Free money is free money! Just wondering… Anyone else have this happening??

10. Jaclyn says

It will not keep me logged in and I have to wait a long time for the pages to load. I know that this “steady” and “small” income is nice, but some times it does not feel worth it for $10 a week.

11. Karen says

I have the jingit app but when I click on the above links it keeps pulling me to the app. Once I get to the app it says I have no ads to view. I haven’t been able to view an ad in over a week. Any tips?

12. Jen says

If anyone is having trouble getting logged in, try a different browser. I was using Firefox and was having trouble, but when I went to the Jingit links using Chrome instead, it worked just fine!

Hope this helps!

13. Alana says

Did anyone notice that when you click on the info for the debit card and look at the details for the full fee schedule there is a $10 enrollment fee and a fee of $2 per month if your account is inactive for over 90 days? Doesn’t really seem worth it to me…unless I am not reading it correctly?

14. Katie says

I like that it’s free money and easy to do, but I dislike that it’s giving different amounts for some people as Crystal stated in response to a comment. I just had my husband sign up, and he only earned 1.60 after using all the links Crystal provided plus the beginning ones like the music me and introduction. The Snickers she said for .50 only gave .25 for him and me. I did try to have him do the Billy on the Street one, but it didn’t work for him. I got it last week after I’d first signed up. Oh, and we’re using separate computers–not the same one.

I heard from Freebies 4 Mom that it was giving $0.50, it may have switched to only $0.25 now. However, an ad earlier this week was giving some people $0.25 on the first view and then $0.50 on the second view. So who knows?!

But, like you said, I’m not going to complain about free money. :) My kids are doing it with me and I’m letting them have part of the earnings as I’m teaching them about simple little things you can do to earn a small bit of income on the side. It’s been a lot of fun for them to see the cha-ching. :)

I am bringing in a decent amount of extra income thanks to your tutorials & tips between Jingit & Swagbucks & Survey Sites – not to mention all of the freebie offers & great deals you post (picked up the Mam Pacifiers today for $1.00 that you had posted about). Thanks for truly helping us all abide by our budgets :)

Thanks so much! I couldn’t get two of the links to load and couldn’t find the S’mores one, but I got a little over $1 today. :)

I was wondering whether you’d mind possibly making a small note next to commercials that are Halloween related. We don’t celebrate Halloween, and I’m guessing some others here don’t and/or have small children they might not want to see the spookier ads. Thanks!

17. Bobbie says

thanks Crystal for posting jingit and the other making money ideas. i think i am going to have to limit my computer timei am having so much fun.

I found out the jingit app. works on i-touch, so you can watch the video’s where ever there is free wii-fii, too bad Walmart doesn’t have free wii-fii, then I could do the check ins too! At first I was not too sold on this program but I am liking it more and more.

• JoAnna says

Thanks for collecting all these viedos for us! I havent been able to get the smore’s one to work either! :(

I was able to watch the Jingit ad from Elmers on the Walmart page this morning with my phone and then this afternoon from the Walmart page. I think it paid 25 cents each time. :)

Oops! I meant on my phone on the app and also separately on the Walmart webpage. I haven’t gotten the Cheerio’s one to load yet though.

• Lynn says

I want to join this but I’m a little hesitant because they ask for your social security number.

• vc says

Lynn, that is what I was worried of earlier, but the bank needs the ssn to get you a debit card. I think that is standard practice when you go to a bank to open an account. So I still opt in and I have earned 1-2 bucks each day! I am able to use my debit card in walmart and hyvee.

• Niki H. says

I agree. None of the links work for me anymore either. I was really enjoying the earning opportunities too!