Lowe’s: $10 off coupon when you sign up for a MyLowe’s account

Sign up for a free MyLowes account and you’ll receive a $10 Lowe’s coupon via email within 48 hours. You must sign up by September 14, 2012, to qualify for this offer.

They don’t say whether there will be restrictions or whether this coupon will be $10 off a certain minimum purchase. However, if you are planning to make a purchase at Lowe’s, you’ll definitely want to sign up.

And who knows, it might be $10 off any purchase (no minimum)? We’ll see!

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Mel says

Received mine today. Says it’s $10 off $10 purchase so it could make for some freebies. Can’t wait to check it out. Thanks so much Crystal for sharing this!

• Mel says

It took two days. The first day I received an email from them without any coupon. But on the second day I received a coupon link. I hope yours is on the way. We just moved and are in desparate need of a few fixer-uper items. So, I was thrilled to see this deal. I hope everyone gets this one!

• Renee says

Hi- I signed up for the MyLowe’s account on September 6th, and although today is the 10th and it’s almost 4 (full) days since I signed up I haven’t received the email with the discount. I did get a confirming email from Lowe’s immediately so I know the account sign-up went through. I called the 800 number for customer service and spent almost one hour on the phone with someone who had no knowledge of the promotion. The rep kept putting me on hold to go and consult with his supervisor who also had no knowledge of this matter. I went on Google to see how many links I could find for this promotion and gave the customer service rep the name of one of the sites where it was mentioned. After more discussion with his supervisor he got back to me and said my complaint had to be taken to the next level whereby someone from marketing would look into this. When I asked how long it might take to get a response from Lowe’s on the matter he had to look into it and call me back. Turns out it will (supposedly) take 2 business days. Am I the only one to have trouble with this? I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has signed up for this even if it was successful.

• Allison says

I got the first email too and then no other emails… this is a bummer. I was really looking forward to the coupon! We shop at Lowe’s all of the time!

2. Wendy says

Another tip – if you’re likely to be making a big purchase at Lowe’s anytime soon, stop by your local post office. The “welcome new residents” package (which they usually just have sitting out in a display) has a 10% off coupon for purchases above a certain threshold!

3. Jenrod says

How long did it take you to get yours. I filled mine out a day and a half ago and still haven’t received it. I really could use it when I go today for a home improvement job we are doing.

• Chris says

Yes, Kristin, I had a problem similar to yours! As a matter of fact I just came back to this post to see if anyone else was having trouble. I sent my husband in with my coupon last night and they told him the code had already been used for that coupon, but I had only just received the e-mail earlier in the day and printed it out just before he left the house. Very frustrating!! I e-mailed Lowe’s to see if they have anything to say about it, but I haven’t heard back from them yet.

4. Allison says

I signed up for this on Friday and have yet to receive anything. I checked all my folders (inbox, spam, junk, trash) and found nothing. Has this happened to anyone else? I was REALLY looking forward to the coupon :(

• lizajane says

No coupon received here either. Just the welcome email. I thought it was going to be a good deal too, but so far no luck.

• Lucy says

My daughter signed up for one for her and her husband, and I also signed up for one. She received hers and I didn’t. When I replied to my “welcome” email I received a reply from Lowe’s saying that only “select” people were awarded the $10 off coupon, but if I liked, I could call this number and they could arrange for 10% off for me!

• Lucy says

I found the email that was sent to me. It was from customercare@lowes.com

I’m sorry that you did not receive a coupon for signing up for our MyLowe’s program. Customers are being randomly selected to receive the coupons however, I would be happy to set up a time to contact you and place an order for you with a complimentary 10% discount. Please just reply to this email with your best contact time, and mailing/shipping address.

I appreciate you choosing Lowe’s, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Susan A.