Coming next week… Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!

I don’t know about you, but I am so excited that it’s finally fall. It’s my very favorite season of the year for a lot of different reasons, one of which is that pumpkin is in abundance!

In celebration of the beginning of fall, I’m going to be featuring A Week of Pumpkin Recipes starting on Monday. I’ll be trying quite a few new recipes and can’t wait to share photos and details of how they turn out!

Can’t wait until Monday for pumpkin recipes? Check out Andrea’s Pumpkin Recipes round-up post. And you can also get a sneak peek at some of the recipes I’m considering making over on my Pinterest page.

Comments

1. Anna says

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I was looking at pumpkin recipes last night and thought I am going to really try and concentrate on making some pumpkin recipes. I also want to put pumpkin puree in the freezer so I hope you share a recipe for that too!

Again YEA!!!!!!!!!!! (happy dance)

2. Amy says

I second that YEA! Looking for recipes to use up an abundance of canned pumpkin in my pantry is on my to-do list. Thanks Crystal.

3. Sheri says

Sounds great! I’ve been harvesting pumpkins and everyone has gotten to try different pumpkin recipes lately. I think we’ve tried around 15 or so. I love pumpkin!

4. Meredith says

I was just thinking of pumpkin!!! Literally seconds before I opened your blog!!! I’ve decided to make pumpkin chess cake (not cheesecake) for Thanksgiving. I want some other ideas too so good timing!

5. Renee says

I am really looking forward to some pumpkin recepies. If you have a fry’s grocery store they have their store brand canned pumpkin for 1.25 ea right now. Best price I’ve seen.

THIS is why I subscribe :)! I’m a Canadian so your deal posts rarely apply to me. But, you’re one on my favorite blogs because of your fabulous series and inspiring posts. Thanks Crystal!

7. Lauren says

Mmm! Your pumpkin dinner rolls have become one of my winter staples. I’m excited to try some new things.

8. Charity says

I can’t wait for it to feel like fall. It’s still in the high 80s here in the Low Country of SC. Regardless, we love pumpkin recipes! Looking forward to this! :)

I’m so excited to have some more pumpkin recipes. Our church has a pumpkin patch as a fundraiser for new equipment for our playground, so I’m going to buy several. Right now my favorite is pumpkin scones, but I might have a new favorite after the new recipes are posted!

10. joy prevatte says

AWESOME!! I tried and enjoyed your posts last year. Especially the crockput pumpkin cooking!! What an easy way to make pumpkin puree!! I always burn it on the stove!