Coming next week… Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!
I don’t know about you, but I am so excited that it’s finally fall. It’s my very favorite season of the year for a lot of different reasons, one of which is that pumpkin is in abundance!
In celebration of the beginning of fall, I’m going to be featuring A Week of Pumpkin Recipes starting on Monday. I’ll be trying quite a few new recipes and can’t wait to share photos and details of how they turn out!
Can’t wait until Monday for pumpkin recipes? Check out Andrea’s Pumpkin Recipes round-up post. And you can also get a sneak peek at some of the recipes I’m considering making over on my Pinterest page.
Other posts in the A Week of Pumpkin Recipes series
- Coming next week... Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 4 Pumpkin Recipes You Should Try
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- 7-Layer Pumpkin Magic Bars
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Frappe
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Subscribe for free email updates and be entered to win $100!
PREVIOUS POST: Natural and Organic Coupons and Deals